Stars home

Star searched through the room for any page of the spell book that may have been left behind. Finally underneath the bed was a shoe box that read important on it. Star search through the shoe box that had a few items in it, at the bottom there were two pages from the spell book that were not burned. "YESSS!" Star jumped up with excitement "Glossaryck I found the pages now what?" Star asked her own conscience that Glossaryck was piggy backing on,
"Well I forgot this but you will need to see Rhombulus and get a pink life crystal from him". Glossaryck explained while Tom
meavesdropped and started to open a dimensional portal to Rhombulus. "The life crystal should look exactly how the crystal on my forehead used to look, make sure to get at least two one for the book and one for me." Glossaryck continued to explain carefully while Star tried her hardest to pay attention. It seemed with every boring word she heard in head she started to doze off.
         "So to Rhombulus then? Tom interrupted. Star turned slowly and glared at him because she knew he was mind reading again. As Star walked past Tom into the portal while whispering creepily under his breath as she passed Tom who was bowing and letting Star pass in front of him. Tom hurried in after her.
Marco bursted into his house with Pony head only to be stopped by his father "MARCO MY PRETTY HANDSOME DUDE GUESS WHO HAS RETURNED AND IS UPSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!" Mr.Diaz exclaimed with excitement as he hug and shook his son up and down. Marcos eyes lit up light fireworks and he immediately ran up stairs to Stars old room. Pony head flew up the stairs as Marco passed her in excitement. BANG the door slammed open for Marco to see the still empty room. Papers were moved around and Marco knew exactly how he left them before he abandoned the room. While Marco and pony head gazed upon the mess Marco noticed some dark spots on some of the pages on the floor. They were burnt finger prints, Marco knew exactly who's they were too.