Pony head

MEANWHILE IN MEWNI
   Marco arrived at the hospital again to see Star this time he brought flowers and her favourite earth cereal as well as a note that read "My weird stuff". Marco was wearing a grey shirt with sleeves that stopped right before his elbows as well as a black dressier vest with white hem and a small white tie. He checked into the hospital guest list and made his way towards Stars room.
     The nurse who recognized him from earlier spoke to him. "I wouldn't go in there if I was you, she is healthy physically but I don't know if her mind is all there, she was talking her imaginary friend glossary or something and someone named Tom but there was no one signed in on the guest list. It's been spooky" Marco face grew worried but then recognized both the names and cringed the moment he heard Tom's name. Instead of backing off Marco only rushed to her room faster. Marco bursted into the now empty room. Marco placed all his things on the bed Star once was. Just then a mysterious floating head appeared to surprise Star who was not there anymore.
    "HEY HEY B-FLY PONY HEAD IS HE- oh it's just earth turd, did you like come here to apologize to my girl after you like couldn't speak a word after she like courageously confessed her feelings or whatever to you" Pony heads sassy remarks stung Marco. Although Marco took in all of Pony heads sizzling burns he was too distracting thinking about whether Star was being forced to marry Tom or if they were getting married right now or if he stole her away to another creepy ball.
    "Look Pony head Star is in trouble and I think she may be being forced to marry Tom because her parents think we're in love and they don't want her to marry some "commoner" and I either need your help or need you to leave" Marco assertively ordered Pony head.
     "Pffft oh jeez Marco why didn't you like say so in the first place like you know I'm always there for my giiirl and I'm doing it for her it's not like I wanna help you". Pony head bobbed her head in sassy motions and rolled her eyes while replying to Marco. "So like where do we start" PH asked
" I have a bell back home that will take me to Tom." Marco said with determination as he stared off into the distance
"Uhh okay Earth turd you don't gotta be all weird about it let's just go save B-fly!" Pony head replied in a sassy way.