Princess Marco

Star felt dizzy sitting up in the hospital bed again.
"OH HEY B-FLY" PH shouted as she noticed Star wake up. "You were out cold hunny, by the way I ate your hospital food because uhm ya I was hungry yaah and I knew my girl wouldn't want me to go hungry mhmm any who nurse lady said no more magic for a while cause you're gonna like exert you beautiful self or something.. yea that's it yeah" Ponyhead went on and on.
"Oh no, I have to duplicate the life crystal what am I gonna do if I can't use magic" Star distressed. Pony head had already left to go get the boys before she could answer.
    Marco and Tom both bursted through the door at the same time both trying to squeeze through the same door. Stuck in the doorway together they were pushed from behind by Ponyhead. Marco got up first but was beaten by Tom who reached Star first with his ability to fly.
  "Starship! Are you okay I was so worried, I am so-" Toms apology was cut off by a Marco who flopped between them
   "STAR I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU" Marco's teenage voices squeaked out to Star
   "Awwww boys, HUGS" Star smiles and pulled both boys in for a group hug while Pony made gagging noises in the back. Star let go in there hug first and turned to Tom. "I need you to do something for me Tom," Star asked politely
   "Anything Starship" Tom quickly replied with his eyes lighting up. Marco face was straight.
   "I need you to go back and check on Rhombulus" She demanded. Toms face was no longer lit up but he agreed with a nod and got off the hospital bed. After Tom left Marco took Star's hand and Pony quickly exited the room.
   "Star I have something for you" Marco explained while reaching in his pocket. To his surprise nothing was there. "The letter!" Marco exclaimed. "It's gone.." Marco spoke out loud in defeat. "I had a letter... or a card... for you.. uhm.. sorry I must have dropped it." Marco sadly explained.
   "Aww it's okay Marco I don't need a letter from you, you're right here" Star reassured him while leaning in for a hug. Marco smiled and hugged her back while letting out a light chuckle
   "..yeah I have you right here" Marco whispered as his face immediately went red realizing what he just said. Pulling out of the hug he could see Star was blushing.
   "I actually have to ask you something Marco" Star asked. "It's really dangerous but I don't trust anyone else in the world to do it" he continued. " I can't do magic right now because I'm so drained of magic but I thought you could maybe try and preform this spell for me." Star explained.
   "WHAT really?!" Marco exclaimed. He was scared to touch the wand but for her he would try. He quickly grabbed it with such fear even star went for cover under the blankets.
    "Hmm.. nothing happened.. it's almost like our souls are bonded in-" just then Marco was cut off and flung into the air and spun around. The wand transformed again to a now green colour with a pink crystal and little black bat wings sticking out the sides and a dagger like point. Both in awe, were still relieved that Marco was safe. "That's new" Marco said.

HEY GUYS! hope you're enjoying the story! Sorry for such long pauses I'm just not sure if anyone is even reading anymore or wants to.. votes or comments show me you want to read and makes me want to write more!! New chapters for every new comment or like !