Diaz

Star stepped through the dimensional portal and onto the front lawn of the Diaz's house just as the front door opened Star saw Jackie's back. "Hide"! Star exclaimed while pushing Tom over and falling on top of him. Tom blushed and his face started to given off steam. Star rolled her eyes but they suddenly widened as she heard Jackie's Skate board hit the ground. The two both quickly hid behind some cacti to avoid Jackie.
     "Do you want me to curse her and her entire kin?" Tom whispered to Star
     "WHAAAAT no Tom no cursing anyone and their kin" Star whispered back. Their socks both started to become wet. It wasn't until their soppy wet socks when they noticed Mrs.Diaz humming while watering her cacti. The two advanced to the door and gave a knock. When the door open Mr.Diaz gleefully opened the door.
      "Oh Star! How I've missed you so much you are so welcome to stay here again, Marco has been so lost without his partner in crime. OH and you brought a little friend hello" Mr.Diaz cheerfully welcomed them into the house and the Star hugged him but quickly rushed up the stairs to her room which had a hole in the ceiling now. On the bed were some pictures of Marco and Star as well as notes and papers that belonged to them basically everything Star had left behind on earth Marco gathered into this one space.
     "His girlfriend doesn't mind he has a secret shrine devoted to you?" Tom questioned her, Star blushed.
     "it's not a shrine it's just Marco being organized and gathering all the things I left behind so they wouldn't get lost" Star justified.
    "Whatever you say this definitely looks like a shrine" Tom replied while pointing at the book shelf which had framed photos of the two best friends surrounded by personal items and candles. Star squinted at it a little but started to aweeeee "Oh so it's only creepy when I make shrines" Tom grumbled
     "Tom you were making voodoo dolls and trying incantations to try and make me love you." Star replied while glaring at him. Tom just stuck his tongue out and crossed his arms. "Where is Marco anyways?" Star questioned and quickly rammed into his room "MARCO!" Star yelled, but Marco was not to be seen anywhere on earth.