Chapter III Weird stuff

"Click clack click clack". The sound of heels walking towards the room were getting closer and closer while the strange heaving breath of a man were as well "River could you please close your mouth everyone in the building can hear you breathing" Queen Moon hissed at her husband.
"Oh no MARCO you have to get everyone out of here, I'm sorry guys! I love you all but My mom will end me if humans were on Mewni besides Marco so you can stay". Star panickly explained to everyone. At this time Marco gave a big smile to Star and had already been shoving everyone through the dimensional portal he had just opened.
The door opened just as Jackie was about to go through the portal but she evaded it and hid under the hospital bed so Marco had time to close the portal.
"Heeey Mrs and Mr.Butterfly how are you guys?" Marco avoided eye contact at all costs of made his butt sweaty and Jackie was still in the room
"Oh hello Marcus, oh Star darling how are you have you slept well I'm sorry you had to stay in such a quaint infirmary but all our extra money has been spent repairing the damage from the battle and mostly all of your fathers parties." Queen moon replied bluntly and then spoke compassionately to Star.
" I told you dear they were lectures that just got out of hand". River grumbled
" I'm fine really guys" Star replied and started to tell her mother about her dream or vision or whatever it was that she had about Glossaryck. They all talked and laughed and Marco even started to show River some of his karate moves, all forgetting about something. Finally the two big royalty adults left the room leaving Star and Marco some "alone" time. Marco leapt over to the bed Star had been laying on and gave a her the most sincere hug he could have gave.
"Star." Marco paused "I don't even know what to say because there is just so much to say and I've been on edge ever since and I haven't been home because Ive been here and I think My parents and Jackie have been getting really worried about me." Marco explained to Star and rambled on. Jackie who was still under the bed listened in and smiled when she heard Marco talking about her. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't miss an opportunity to listen in. "I've missed you so much Star even though I've been with you this whole time I-I guess I just feel comfortable with you Star you are my best girl friend in every dimension and I wouldn't trade you for anyone or anything you're someone I can really trust and someone I never want to leave you Star." All three souls in the room faces went completely red. Marco was obviously nervous but he still stared her right in the eye.
"Marco I'm sorry I confessed to you like that in front of your girlfriend and all your friends and then I just vanished but I mean you can understand why I left but I'm sorry" Star grasped for more air because she felt faint
"Okay both of us will say all the weird stuff and get it out of the way okay?" Marco challenged Star and she smiled.