E.C. 1

Light City,

the first city to have mix races that coexist peacefully. It was also called the city that embraced the world.

Because light city was peaceful, the citizens here are busy helping their city advance, making their technology and wealth advance than most countries, which also makes them a target of spiteful countries.

Everyone around the world who seek refuge from the darkness goes to Light City. But not everyone who enters the city wants to live peacefully. Everyone has different goals, ideas, beliefs, sides, and darkness within them.

So even light city wasn't 100% safe from the clutches of darkness, and even the walls of light city still casts a shadow.

That is why the higher ups plan to create an organization to spread light to the world. The organization was named "Torch". A piece of wood that has a fire on the tip of it. It casts of light and wards of wild animals. A perfect name for the organization who fights off darkness. "Torch" will be supported by Light City's technologies and wealth. The members of torch will have privileges inside the city, aswell as Light City's allies.

Of course, the higher ups of Light City must pick someone they trust to lead their new organization "Torch". So they picked "Maya Crows" the apprentice of the higher ups of Light City.

Maya Crows: leader of Torch

Gender: Female

Race: harpy subspecies

Ability: pneumancer (ability to summon wind)

Distinguishing mark: black wings, black hair up to elbow, has light green markings on her right arm, red eyes and has a very noticeable flat chest.

Of course "Torch" wouldn't last at all if it has only 1 member in it. So Maya invited the people who she could trust on the burdens of holding the torch. But only 3 of her trusted friends accepted her request of invitation, making our heroine's road to success a challenging one.

Tomoyo of the Aegis Clan: member of Torch.

Gender: Female

Race: half breed: Swarm (Insect)/titan

Ability: armor skin, great strength.

Distinguishing mark: long black hair, pitch black eyes, insect like armor along her fingers to her shoulder, six large scars at her back.

Noel Halfeye: member of Torch

Gender: Male Race: Exiled (no physical mutation)

Ability: great eye perception and vision

Distinguishing mark: brown hair, has markings in his eyes, wears a white bandana that covers his right eye, yellow eyes, and a scar on his right hand.

Sonely Nomore: member of torch

Gender: female

Race: drake

Ability: pyromancer, electromancer, light contortionist. Distinguishing mark: cute size, pale skin, white dragon tail, scaley white arms and has a black mark on her left arm.

Now that Torch can function a little. The 4 of them started to race the Torch.