E.C. 8

Inside Abyss Cave where Silverbeard is based. There a party is being held, a pirates party. There are feasts, singing, dancing, fighting, everything you usually see inside a pirates pub. The slaves they captured serve them the crustaceans they defeated, serve them wine and do what was requested by them. They were miss treated, the pirates show their sadistic side to their prisoners they enslaved. Truly a horrible scene.

Silverbeard is at his throne at the front of the party, gorging on food and enjoying the view of his party with 2 person beside him. At his right lefty and at his left a chained young girl wearing a ragged hooded clothing.

" Munch munch munch, you child, why are you not eating? Don't you like Seafood? You are a Hydromancer after all harharhar! How bout you lefty? "

The chained girl just looked down and replied nothing.

"Aye, you need not be worrying about me captain, I only eat blood, well drink to be precise."

"raahahahahah, you're such a picky Eater lefty. You suck!"

Silverbeard stared at the girl and grabbed her neck.

"Little girl, I suggest you eat, you'd be needing it."

The girl did not reply.

"Hey! Can you hear me? Speak up when I talk to ya."

Silverbeard took a piece of food and shoved it at the chained girl.

"You should be thankful you stupid slave! You are being fed while the others are left to starve!"

Silver beard became more furious at the girl, for she would still not eat and talk to him. His grip at the girls neck became tighter, choking her.

"ACKK!..."

"Oh it seems there's something coming out of yer mouth, and here I thought you were mute or something. RAHAHAHA!"

Then Silver beard shoved the food inside her mouth again, choking her even more.

"Captain, I be suggestin you let go of the girls neck, we need not be wanting to find a replacement for her right? "

"!! Oh of course! RAHAHAHA! What use are ya if you be dieing now? You could do that AFTER you find the treasure inside this cave. Lefty, I leave the girl's well being to ya until we find the treasure, then you can do whatever ye like. Now leave me be and feed this pest."

"Aye captain."

Lefty took the chained girl to her quarters and left her some food. "It'd be wise not to infuriate the captain missy, less you be wanting to shorten your time here."

"Why would I even prolong it? "

"Heh, true..."

Lefty then left the girl in her room.

The girl's room was a cellar. Inside the cellar is a lamp on a table, a chair and a bed. The floor is dusty, the table is filled with nicks and dust, the chair seems to give way if you try to sit on it, and the bed seems to have blood stains on it. A depressing room.

The girl peaked through the bars of her cellar. She could only see a long dark hallway of cells from left to right.

"The village... I hope they're okay."

Indiana Village, Beast Territory.

Devii and "Torch" has successfully made shore in Indiana village. The houses are made from either wood or cement. The main roads were made of cement, while some roads are made of rubble. People here are weary of strangers, they seem to lock themselves up in their house and peak through their windows when someone new to them come to their place, they seem afraid.