E.C. 4

"The Fallen"    

  Their escape was a success, but with a price. The group splitted and ended up luring it above.   Now the creature is one step closer to run amuck  inside light city.

  Noel and Sonely were hiding inside a large empty room.

  "What do we do now Noel! We need to hide!"

  "What the  hell do you think we're doing! "

  "This isn't what you call a good hiding place!"

  "Where are we suppose to hide?! There are only empty rooms inside this walls, and in it are just dusts and pebbles! How bout this. You go hide yourself behind that pebble and look stupid. MAYBE, just maybe, the fallen wont eat you, because of how stupid you look. And then, when the coast is clear. You should rush to the nearest dust bunny and ride on it to escape!"  

"No! I have a better idea! How bout i kick your balls! Oh wait! You don't have any!!"  

"Shut it Sonely! We're being too loud! Its gonna end up finding us!"

  "Who are you calling loud!"                  

    Thud  

The 2 suddenly became quiet after hearing a loud heavy footstep.   Sonely and Noel cautiously backed away from the door.

  "Tsk... that door's the only exit we have. Sonely prepare your lasers."  
"We're gonna use the big guns already?"  

"Trust me... we aint gonna win."

  "!?"

  "Im going to lure it back to the water supply. You on the other hand will escape and call for reinforcements. Don't worry, I'll cover you."  

"What happens after you lured it back?"  

  "Pray that back up of yours arrives."

  At that time Noel was using the teleporter and took a giant railgun. It's very heavy and it fires pure electricity. One can only use it stationary and only fires once every 4 minutes. It was considered a sniper's weapon, for it has a very long range. Meaning you can't hit anyone near you. But noel only let out half of the railgun's body, leaving half of it inside the teleporter. This made the gun small, light and movable. Removing some of the cons of the weapon, making it now useful in close quarter combats.

  Both of them got ready and focused on the door, waiting for the creature's next move.

  Every Seconds past, the tension increases. Cold sweat came out of them, as they waited. The silence was nerve wrecking.  

"...whats taking it so long?" Sonely whispered.  

"I don't know either."  

Crack!

  The floor they've been standing on suddenly broke and was about to collapse. Noel realized that the creature was on to them and attacked from the bottom instead of attacking them head on.

  "Sonely! Escape now!"  

  The creature popped out from bellow and created a hole on the floor.   Sonely released a beam of light at her back while aiming it at the creature, propelling her away while hitting the fallen.

  The creature was knocked back down bellow, but its fall made the floor completely collapse, bringing noel down with it.  

"You better be alive when i get back Noel!"  

Sonely successfully escaped and is now searching for back up.

  The creature that fell immediately stood back up as if nothing happened. But Noel already anticipated this and quickly fired His weapon. The railgun's fire power can easily pierce through Light City's walls, but it only bruised the creature's arms that was used to block his railgun, breaking the railgun's shot into shrapnel as it made contact.