E.C. 7

Abyss Cave.

The prison which hold Aqua, Terror of the Deep. He is known to be one of the strongest hydromancer. Now he is trapped inside a giant tree made of ice, that is surrounded by 4 pillars with an emblem on it. It continously absorbs it's victim's fluid and releases mist making the cave foggy and damp, while the pillars suppresses his power.

The Giant Ice Tree gained it's form from absorbing Aqua, gaining the ability to produce water, which also made its fruit and water it produce give unimaginable curing effects.

Plenty have attempt to gain the treasures within the cave but none could find the giant ice tree, for creatures who dwell within the caves protect it. This creatures who have drank the water gained unimaginable regenerating abilities, making them hard to slay.

A lot of lives have lost within that cave, it was considered an impossible fit to achieve. So no one dared to go inside that cave alone, for even an army could not withstand the onslaught of the creatures that dwell within. Even if one is strong enough to fight the hordes of creature that protects the caves, they still need to find the giant tree inside the labyrinth of a cave.

But one Beast known as Bopo Silverback aka "Silver Beard the pirate" is the only being who has mapped 50% of abyss cave. He gained profit not from finding the giant ice tree, but from dead adventurers loot. It was believed that he ate the creatures that dwell inside the cave to gain their ability, or looted a dead adventurer who has successfully taken a fruit from the giant tree but didn't make it out.

But one things for certain, he is a ruthless pirate, even though he gained unimaginable abilities he still roam inside the caves to gain more. The only time he goes back to society is to pillage and gain more slaves to use inside the cave. A lot have tried to capture Silver Beard but his base of operation is inside Abyss Cave, and the only one who knows most of the cave is silver beard himself.

Because of this, rulers of this world turned a blind eye on his actions, to gain favor from him. Truly humanity is not extinct.

Until now he still roam the very seas, spreading fear within his wake.

Southern Light Village Docks.

Torch is now heading for their new destination, abyss cave. Their leader for today would be Devii, Maya's older sister.

" So you guys are mine for now, whatever I say WILL be followed. Do I make myself clear?"

" YES MA'AM!"

Everyone said it together in a military way.

"Good, now our destination is abyss cave, I guess now you know who we're going to recruit? "

"Ooh! Me me!" Sonely raised her hands like a child who wants to get her teachers attention.

"Umm Ookay~y, since your cute I'll humor you. Okay child, tell me your answer."

"It's Silver Beard right!"

"Don't be stupid Sonely, Silver Beard is a pirate! Why would Light City recruite a pirate like him? His a bad guy, he can't do GOOD."

"oho what makes you say that what he does is bad and what we do is good?"

"He pillage and enslave people, that's BAD."

"That's what we do too you know? Now say that to my face again. What makes you say we're no different from him? "

"... Okay, but we're not as worse as he is Right?"

"Boy stealing 1 coin and stealing a thousand coin has a difference, which is quantity. But both have similarities, it's committing a crime. Weather it's a serious or a petty crime, it's still a crime. Now think about it and stop acting like you committed no crime."