Beat Down

Dylan POV
Finally my gaze fell upon Alex. She had her black high waist jeans on, and her black bra, but no shirt. She was holding onto her left shoulder which was bleeding.

"Did your dad do this?" She looked at me as if she didn't know who I was but nodded. There was a first aid kit on the counter so I quickly grab a damp cloth and I hold it against her shoulder while I used my free hand to grab the wrap. I gently removed her hand to her side so I can put the wrap on her shoulder, but she quickly used her arm to cover herself up, ashamed looking down not meeting my gaze.

"You need to tell someone about this." She looked at me and shook her head frantically. I finished wrapping up her shoulder. It wasn't then until I realized how close we are do to the bathroom being so small. I looked into her big beautiful purple eyes. She lifted her gaze from the ground and into my eyes. We stood there just like that for what seemed like decades. We finally pulled out of our gaze when we heard banging on the bathroom door. Alex quickly shoved me into the shower and closed the curtain so no one could see me. I heard the door open.

"What the hell are you doing in here! I've been calling you for five minutes, for a beer, but you never came! You know what that means." I guessed that must of been her dad. I heard him slap her.

Alex POV
My father slapped me across the face leaving a mark on my cheek. I slightly winced at the strength of his slap. My father reached his hand back once again and I closed my eyes. Moments past but the hand never connected to my cheek. I opened my eyes to find Dylan pushing my father to the ground I grabbed onto Dylan's shirt collar and pulled him off my dad. I winced at my shoulder from doing this, but continued to keep him and my dad separated. I stepped between them, to make sure they don't kill each other. My father looked like her wanted to kill me and Dylan, while Dylan looked sad and guilty.

Dylan POV

I had no idea why she pulled me off him, he was hurting her and was going to keep hurting her if I didn't do anything about it.

"Dylan I think you need to leave, like now" she signed, and I sighed not know what to say. I mean wasn't she happy that in just saved her? Most girls would be happy if I saved them, then again she wasn't most girls. I decided to respect her wishes so I left and went into the tree house, to give her time to cool off. She seemed so upset with me and I still didn't understand why. Could she actually respect and love her father, after all he did to her. Sure I barely know her, but if I were her then I would hate him like my life depended on it.

Sorry for short chapter, but I really wanted to update it. This chapter was edited but sorry if I forgot something. Make sure to keep voting and commenting!