Sludge Returns

Miri's PoV

Izuku and I finally find where the sludge monster decided to show up, and everything is chaos.

A lot of pro heroes are there, like Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady, but none of their quirks are able to overpower the sludge monster.

Izuku then sees Bakugo, and I know what is about to happen.

Izuku turns to me, and says , "I've made my choice."

I nod and Izuku runs off towards Bakugo. Once he reaches him, Izuku flings his backpack at the monster. This surprises the monster for a moment, and gives Bakugo a chance to breathe.

After that Bakugo says something, but from where I'm standing it's inaudible.
That doesn't matter because I know what they are saying.

Bakugo- What are you doing here, you quirkless brat?!

Izuku- My legs...they just started running. You looked like you needed some saving.

I turn around and see All Might, in his true (weak) form, start to transform into his strong form.

"Do not fear! I am here!" He declares, wearing his signature smile that I think is kind of annoying.

He pulls Bakugo from the sludge monster, and punches the monster so hard that once the monster is defeated, it starts to rain!

"He made it rain!" Some one from the large crowd says.

"All Might changed the weather!" Another says.

All the people start cheering for All Might.

The heroes start surrounding Izuku and Bakugo. Bakugo gets compliments for "hanging in there" and Izuku gets scolded for "almost killing himself". Now here is a part I can safely and gladly interfere with. I walk to where Izuku is and say to the pro heroes, "Now listen here! Yes Izuku put himself in danger, but isn't that what heroes do all the time? For all we know Izuku could have saved Bakugo by giving him those extra breaths, and since he risked his own life to save another, doesn't that make this brave boy, Izuku, a hero? Because I think it does."
The heroes are a bit stunned, and speak amongst themselves for a bit, I hear one of them say, "She makes a point."

The pros turn back to us, and one of them says, "We are sorry for not thinking clearly."

Since  Izuku is obviously not going to say something, I speak for him.
"It's fine"

And with that I drag Izuku from the scene.

"Miri, you didn't have to do that--" Izuku starts.

But I interrupt,"You're right. But I still did it! Now they won't think of you as 'the silly boy who put his life in danger for no reason!'"

"Yeah. Thanks a lot." He says.

"Anytime!" I answer with a proud smile.
Then I add with a smaller shy smile, "Um, about going to your house..." I trail hoping he'll say something about it.

"Oh yeah! Oh should I tell my mom about your, um, wish problem?" He asks for permission.

I think about that for a second. "I think it's best, otherwise she'll wonder why I don't live anywhere and don't know if I have a quirk." We start walking.

"Oh and one more thing!" I add, "There will be one more surprise today. A good one." One that will change his life.