Chapter 3

Zim pov.

I woke up from Gir screaming his head off about his stupid taquitos I then started to get dress I realised I had Dib's clothes still on from yesterday " I guess I'll give them back today at the highskool" I  thought getting fully dressed in my normal attire I went downstairs to go eat waffles that Gir made that morning and headed off to the highskool.

Dib pov.

I woke up from my alarm clock like always but this morning I felt really happy about texting Zim last night I then started to get dress after that I wrote two notes for this morning and afternoon for Zim the first one said "You are always on my mind and your like a drug to me that I can't stop taking" and the other one said " Roses are red, Violets are blue, You are the one that shines through".

(Idk if the notes sucks ok I'm making these up as I go ok give me a break)

I went downstairs to go eat breakfast I saw my sister Gaz playing on her GameSlave "I thought she swore off coming out of her room I guess she decided to finally come out" I thought I then put some toast in the toaster and sat down and ate "Hey Gaz" I said she then said Hey Dib not looking up from her game after I finished eating I got my backpack and went out of the door and walked to ran to skool before Zim was there.

Zim pov.

As I was walking I saw Dib rushing out of his house like his life depended on it but I won't ask him why it's just a bother I arrived at the highskool and went to my locker and read the note in there " Gosh this secret admirer of mine really likes me I mean should I tell them I really like them I think maybe I should".

As I walked in I saw Dib and walked over to him to tell him about my secret admirer "Hello Dib you wanna know what my secret admirer wrote in the last note they gave me" Dib then looked up from his paper and said " uhh s-sure" I then showed him the note with their number on it "See I got their number isn't that cool that I can text them now" Dib then started writing again not really caring about it but before I sat down in my seat I noticed something "Dib's handwriting is almost like the one's on the note I thought" ....."heh what a coinsedence" and I sat down in my seat and started to daydream about my secret admirer.

Finally the skool bell rung and once again the Dib ran out "Why does he always does that like he needs to do something before someone else can or something maybe I should ask him later about that" and went to my locker and read the note and got my stuff and went home.

Dib pov.

I reached my house and ran to my room to text Zim "Hey Zim what are you doing" I texted he then responded back he said "Nothing much except texting you can I ask you a question actually?".

I was like sure but I wasn't prepared for the question he sent to me he asked me If I was male or female I broke down I didn't wanna tell him but then he said that he didn't care what gender I am because he would like anybody who was nice like me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I'm male I hope that doesn't change anything with us" I replied back he then texted " of course it doesn't I really like you do you really like me?"

I chuckled at the response " of course I like you why would I be sending you notes" he then replied "Yeah I know"

Zim pov.

"Gosh I really wish I knew who this guy is I would love to meet him maybe I can get some clues from him to see if I can pinpoint who he is" I then asked "Hey if you don't mind telling me what color is your hair?" He them responded back "huh black he says "what guys at skool has black hair?" I questioned myself there are alot of people with black hair but then my mind went somewhere "C-Could Dib possibly be an option of guys with black hair I wonder"

He then texted me he had to go do something and I texted back ok "Maybe I should check if Dib is the one that I'm texting... wait maybe I should wait for this person to confess who they are" I thought

Then the he texted back we talked for awhile until I remembered I forgot to give Dib is clothes back today "Hey dude I got to go do something real quick " I texted he said ok and I got Dib's clothes and went to his house I got there and climbed up to his window  with my spider legs when I looked in I couldn't believe my eyes what Dib is doing.

(CLIFFHANGER, What is Dib doing find out in the next chapter)