Chapter 12

(Hey guys I hope you've been liking this story so far I may end it here or maybe not but try to spread this to other people who ships ZaDr and I hope you guys enjoy)

Zim pov.

I woke up with dried up tears on my face "looks like I cried myself to sleep" I thought I sat up on the mattress and started feeling sick so I ran  over to the toilet and threw up after I did I just sat by the toilet and just started to cry again.

"D-Dib where are you, I thought your ginormous head would figure out where I am" I said sobbing and then keef came through the door.

"Okay Zim I'll be going to the highskool in a few minutes so don't try to escape even if you do try it's impossible to escape because I have a password you'll never figure out and I can see that the pills didn't work, so see you after Skool" he said.

"Oh yeah he gave me pills I wondered what they were supposed to do"

So with that he left "Maybe I can figure out his password"as I walked over to the keypad "ok what would keef type in as a password" I thought " Maybe it in a diagonal line" as I put my finger on the one but when I touched it it shocked me enough to hurt my finger "Ow" but then a robotic voice came "Fingerprint not detected" it said.

"Really he had to put his own fingerprint recognition" I said in sarcastic voice "oh well then I guess I got to think of other ways if I wasn't in this condition I possibly could kill him with my pak but to much movement may hurt the smeets" I thought.

"Oh Dib I miss you so much your gentle touch, your kind voice, even that gigantic head of yours" I thought smiling thinking happy thoughts.

Dib pov.

"Maybe someone at skool kidnap Zim" I thought in the middle of class "but who would be crazy enough to do that, the only clue I have is the voice it's very familiar but I just can't put my tongue on it" I thought as I went to lunch and got my food and sat down.

"Hey Dib" someone said very cheerfully behind me I turned around and saw keef "oh hey keef" not saying in the most enthusiastic voice "Hey I've been meaning to ask you where has Zim been" he asked sitting down to me.

My head then lowered from hearing his name used in that kind of sentence "Oh he is just very sick" I saying hoping he would buy that "oh okay then it's really a disappointment I wanted to ask him something" he said.

"And what do you wanna ask him" I asked keef he blushed " okay Dib don't tell anyone but I have a huge crush on Zim but I think he already has some though do you know if he does" he asked hoping the answer will be no.

I gasped at the thought of keef and Zim it made my blood boiled "Actually Zim does have someone and that someone is me got it" I said getting up "not for long" keef whispered thinking I wouldn't here him.

I froze " It's keef" I said in a whisper running out of skool and running to keefs house I looked through the door I saw no one there "Good no ones home now how am I gonna get in" I thought as I circle the house for a entrance I finally found a window that was slightly opened.

I opened the window more so I could climb in I toppled into the window and landed on a carpeted floor I sat up and looked around the room I saw a lot of photos of Zim like keef was stalking him.

And there one photo that was me and
Zim holding hands walking to his house and a sentence was written on the photo it said "you shall be mine not Dibs" I then got out of keefs room and thought where would you hide someone I thought attic and basement but basement was the first place to look.

I looked around the house for the basement until I stumbled onto a door that has letters saying "Basement stay out" and I then opened the door and put a wooden wedge that I found next to the door to keep it open.

I headed down the stairs and opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw.

I saw Zim lying there on a mattress crying with his back facing me I held the door opened "Z-Zim are you ok" I asked in a concerning voice he stopped crying and tuned over and sat up his frown turned into a expression of pure joy.

He jumped up and hugged me "D-Dib thank god you found me and how did you find me" he asked looking up at my face.

"I'll tell you on the way home ok I don't want keef to capture both of us" I said picking him up and carrying him upstairs.

"Time skip to Zim's house"

I opened the door and sat him down on the couch and I then told him how I found him.

20 minutes later

"Wow I am so glad your smart enough to do that" Zim said to me "yeah same here so what did keef do to you" I said "Well first he wanted me as a boyfriend but I refused and then he slapped me and told me if I didn't change  my mind soon then he would have made me his slave and yeah" he said.

"Wow, I really am sorry that he hurt you are the smeets okay" I said caressing his cheek with my hand "yeah the smeets are ok I'm just glad keef didn't find out I was an alien  and I was pregnant he thought I was just fat" he said chuckling.

"Yeah if he found out you were a alien then he probably experiment on you or something" I said Zim he nodded his head in agreement "Hey Dib I know its still the afternoon but I really would like to you know what" he said in a seductive voice.

I went wides eyed "Z-Zim I don't think sex this far into the pregnancy is a good idea" I said "Well I will prove you wrong, Computer is it still safe for me to have sex without hurting the smeets" he said out loud.

"Master Zim you still have more week to go before you can not have sex no more , so to answer you question it is safe to be intimate with Master Dib and it won't hurt the smeets either.

"Told ya" he said before pushing me down on the couch "You ready to get freaky".

(Okay guys hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry it took awhile to post school just started up and I have been really stressed bc I'm a freshman now so yeah byeeeeee)