Chapter 8

(Hey guys sorry for the long wait I would've written yesterday but I got in a car crash instead of going home but I got a new phone now so yeah I'll try to continue this as long as I can and comment if you like my story so far)

Zim pov.

"Wait how do you know I was carrying our smeet" I yelled asked at him "I asked the computer to take scan of you to make sure you were telling the truth then it told me the one that you took this morning so yeah" he said plainly "Computer you betrayed the great Zim"
"Meh" the Computer said.

"Well Dib are you gonna leave me now because I carrying smeet" I said about to burst into tears "Zim don't think that I would never leave you or the baby I love you no matter what" he said kissing my forehead.

"Really Dib" I said happily "Really Zim" he said as I hugged him "so Dib what do you think the baby is gonna look like" I said "I have no idea probably a mix of both of our DNA but Zim since your an irken how long until you have the baby" he asked "I don't know Dib,hey computer how long will it take for me to give birth" I asked the computer.

"The baby will come in 2 months so I suggest to start preparing" the computer said "wow that is not a lot of time heh I guess we will go baby shopping" Dib said.

" I guess so Dib well how are we gonna get there with no vehicle" I asked Dib "oh yeah I can just use my Dads car for now" he said.

"Ok then I guess we'll walk there now" I said as we walked out of the door.

(Time skip to the store)

We walked in and we went to the baby department,thought the whole time I thought a lot people kept on talking behind our backs and giving us looks.

"Hey Dib why are people staring at us" I whispered to Dib "well Zim we are both males that is looking through the baby department and some people don't like gays and it's usual for a man and woman go through hear because everybody knows she can have a baby but two males that doesn't make the best sense" he whispered back looking at onesies.

"Oh wow I never thought of that" I thought as Dib started to get ready to leave the store we paid and went back to my house we sat on the couch and started to talk about the future but then Dib started to freak out " Oh God!! I totally forgot about my own family they don't even know that I'm dating especially a boy and how I'm I suppose to tell them we are having a baby" he panicked.

"Dib it doesn't matter what they think okay so calm down" I said "oh god why I'm I so sappy now probably hormones curse pregnancy"I cursed in my mind.

"Thanks Zim but I guess sooner later we got to tell them I don't think my sister Gaz will care like always but I don't know about my dad though" he said.

"Yeah I guess do you wanna do it tomorrow then" I asked Dib he shook his no "I still need time to think about what I will say to them" he said.

Dib pov.

Me and Zim just sat on the couch watching some t.v then Gir walked into the room,walking up to us and said "Hey Mastah and Mary" he said Zim whispered to me "do you think I should tell Gir that I'm pregnant"  he whispered to me "I have no ideas would he even understand that word" I whispered back.

"Hey Gir I got some news for you" Zim said to Gir, "ohhh is it taquitos" he asked Zim shook his head "No Gir I'm pregnant with Dib's baby so you gotta make sure I don't get hurt got it" he said to Gir.

Then Gir turned into Sir as he stood in front of  Zims stomach and said "No harm to my Master" as he stretch his arms out to protect his whole stomach as he turned back into normal Gir "yay Baby's" he shouted happily.

"Gir we are only having one baby, I think so right Zim" as I looked over at him "I actually don't know I mean this never has before with Defective irkens but it was never released how many babies they could have" he said.

"Oh god what if you have more than one baby oh well I guess" I said "well we will get through this together" Zim said he kissed me on the cheek and we fell asleep on the couch.

(Well guys I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter I know it's a little bit more short her than my 1000 and more chapters and yes that's how many words I write in every chapter we'll see ya guys till the next chapter byeeeee)