Chapter 4

(Warning there is mature content so read at your own risk)

Zim pov.
"WHAT IS THE DIB-THING DOING " I yelled in my mind as he was shuffling and moaning on his bed under his blankets I wanted to yell and ask what he was doing but my mind was curious what he was doing,

So I climbed in his window and just before I pulled the blankets off of him he then moaned very loudly and slowly pulling the blanket off of him I didn't want to get caught there so I climbed under his bed and waited till he left the room.

Dib pov.

"I can't believe I just masterbated from the thought of him it really felt good " I said in a whisper

I then got up and changed my dirty boxers I had on and went downstairs for a snack

Zim pov.

"What is this masterbation he talks about and who is this person he was thinking of while doing that action" I thought "I guess I'll ask the computer about it after I put Dib's clothes in the closet and I then climbed out of the window and walked home.

I reached my front door and opened it and then went down to my lab to ask the computer about this masterbation, I then stepped in the elevator and went down to my lab.

"Hey computer can you look something up for me" I said out loud the computer then said "I guess what do you wish to look up" the computer said in not a happy voice for being disturbed " look up the term masterbation" the computer then look up the word and said what it meant " The definition of masturbation is when a boy strokes his member to get pleasure from it and after getting pleasured he then orgasms where sperms comes out of the member"

I then blushed at the naughty thing Dib did "T-thank you computer for that information" I  saw how much timed pass it was already dark so I decided to go to bed.

Dib pov.

I woke up in a sweat by having a nightmare that Zim wouldn't like me if I told him who I actually was but I then got up and began to write two notes down for Zim and went down to eat and then after I finished eating I ran to school.

Zim pov.

As I was walking to skool I saw Dib running out of house I finally decided to run after him this time to find out why he always runs out of the house every morning after I ran after him we got to the skool and I secretly followed him and then I saw something I didn't expect to see.

"Dib is my secret admirer" I thought as I saw him put a note in my locker "I should of known it was him how do I say that I know it's him I guess I'll talk about it to him after skool" as I went to my locker and read the note I then went into class.

Dib pov.

"Maybe I should tell Zim that I'm his secret admirer but he could not like me back" I thought and with that final thought the skool bell rung and I rushed out of class, put the note in Zim's locker and ran home.

I got to my house and went upstairs to think what should I do about this I then started to think of Me and Zim french kissing it was so hot in my mind I didn't notice the tent I was making in my pants until it started hurting from me not touching it.

"Well I guess I got to get that to go away" I thought as I wrapped hand around my erection and started stroking it I then started moaning Zim's name loudly but I didn't see that someone in particular was watching me.

Zim pov.

"Well looks like Dib is putting the afternoon note in my locker now" as I watch him run out of the classroom and out of the front doors I got to my locker grabbed the note not even bothering to read it "I have to hurry and get to Dib's house to tell him I know it's him".

I ran to Dib's house and climbed up his window quietly as I saw him I went wide eyed as I saw him stroking his member as he moaned my name loudly I just kept on watching him as my pants got tighter every second I watched him do that he then started to turn his head but before he saw me I ducked down he then had one final loud moan as he came.

Dib pov.

"Oh gosh that felt amazing" I panted out I then changed my boxers again and started doing my homework

All of a sudden Zim climbs through my window and fell to the floor I gasped and he said "uhh Hi Dib" I was blushing madly because I didn't know if he heard me moaning his name.

"Hey Z-Zim what are you doing here" I asked him I then saw a blush went across his face as he said " I heard you moaning my name I thought you were in pain or s-something" replied back I then went red as a tomato as he said that I didn't know what to say but before I could Zim climbed up on my bed and kissed me.

I gasped as we kissed but settle into it I licked his bottom lips for entrance and without hesitation he opened his mouth as I explored his wet caverns of his mouth I broke the kiss.

Zim pov.

"I know your my secret admirer Dib I saw you put a note in my locker this morning" he said in a panted voice I saw Dib's eyes widened of what I just said He spoke " Do you like me back now you know who I am now" I then smile softly at him "of course I do you were so sweet in those notes" I said then Dib smiled ear to ear and kissed me I got picked up by Dib and he set me on his lap hugging and french kissing me our tongues fighting for dominance I let him win though he then parted our kiss and started to take off his clothes after he was done he only had his boxers on with a huge bulge in them.

Dib pov.

"Like what you see I said" as Zim drooled he stuttered a yes out "Gosh he is so cute when embarrassed" I thought as I removed his clothes and got to his boxers I looked up at him and gave him " are you ready look" he then nodded I took off his boxer and started I disbelief of what I saw.

(Cliffhanger again,I hope you guys love the chapter and believe me I never thought I would write one of these well see ya guys in the next chapter byyyyyyyyyye)