Chapter 13

(Hey guys I hoped you have been enjoying this and when I do finish this one I hope you guys will comment how the whole story was so yeah enjoy)

Zim pov.

"Ready to get freaky" I said pushing Dib down on the couch his eyes widened that I was the dominating one this time I smirked as I started to unzip his jeans and pulled out the semi-hard member and started stroking it,I looked up at Dib trying to suppress his moans I whispered "Don't hold them back I want to hear you" I whispered seductively as I started to make my movements faster.

Dib then started to moan and I smirked "See isn't that better when you let it all out" I whispered in his ear as I started to get lower and licking the tip of Dibs member and then slowly taking it all Dib moaned loudly and then I started to notice "it" was coming out.

I stopped doing what I was doing to Dib, getting a sad expression from Dib "You didn't think you were the only one getting pleasure" I said as I started to remove my irken clothing and my member stood right and tall "Now Dib can you help me with my problem" I said seductively.

He blinked a few times shaking his head and softly pushed my down and started to suck me off "ahhh Dib" I moaned out as he took my whole member into his mouth he then started to go faster.

"Dib i'm gonna-" I said while cumming into his mouth he swallowed it as he took his mouth off my member "So did I help you" he said I nodded as he started to enter a finger inside of me I tensed up as he added another finger I winced a little he looked at me seeing if I was ready I nodded as he took his finger out and started to line his member up with my hole.

He slowly slid in I gasped and winced as feeling the first time we did this like I was a virgin along again he looked at me with concerning eyes "I'm okay Dib I'm just a little tighter cause we haven't done it in awhile" I said and with that a hard thrust was received " I'll make sure to loosen you" Dib whispers in a seductive voice into my ear.

I blushed and started to receive harder and sloppy thrusts from Dib I moaned loudly as I came again and a few seconds later Dib came inside of me and flopped beside me "Well Zim I really can't wait till our little bundle of joy will come into this world" he said rubbing my stomach then a thought came into my head.

"Oh yeah about that I was gonna tell you this buuut then I got kidnapped we are having 3 smeets instead of one" I said having a hint of nervousness in my voice of Dibs reaction but I wasn't expecting what he said next.

Dib pov.
My eyes widened as I heard the news I sat up and pulled Zim into a passionate kiss his eyes widened at the surprised action I pulled away "That's great Zim I can't believe we are having 3 bundle of joys" Dib said.

"Really Dib I thought you were gonna freak out or something I'm actually surprised since my time on earth humans hated having more kids and I just thought all humans are like that" Zim said.

"Well not me and Zim I really can't wait" I said kissing him and slipping into sleep.

4 weeks later

"Hey Zim I can get that okay" I said trying to help Zim carry boxes into our new house I thought it would be a good idea to do that since we needed more room for the three incoming smeets.

"Dib I can carry that I know I'm pregnant but I can still be of help" Zim said scolding me "Zim I don't want you to do anything that makes you move a lot okay I just want the smeets to be safe okay" I said.

"Ugh fine" Zim said I then started to unpack the stuff from the boxes and decorate the house.

Few hours later

"Finally we are done unpacking" I said to Zim plopping down on the couch while Zim went into the bathroom then I heard screaming "ZIM ARE YOU OKAY" I said running up to the bathroom door the door opened with Zim holding his belly and water on the floor.

"Dib I think the smeets are ready to come out now" he said in a huffed breath I stared at him and then snapped out of it I picked up Zim bridal style and brought him to the lab so the computer could help Zim deliver the smeets.

"Computer intiate birthing program" I said as metal robot arms came from the ceiling while I put him on the operating table.

"You can do this Zim" I said "Dib why did you do this to me" he said in angry voice pointing to his stomach I stepped back "it's okay master Dib all people say these things while in labor and you may want to head upstairs" the computer said.

"Yeah I'll just head upstairs now" I said back into the elevator.

Two hours later

"Master Dib,Master Zim has successfully given birth to three healthy smeets, if you like too see them come down to the lab" the computer said.

I headed down to the lab and saw Zim on the operating table holding 3 bundles I went over to him and saw a green alien like Zim but with a bow "I guess that one is a girl" I thought as I saw the next one that had antennas but had my skin color and the next one was that it had a little bit of black hair and antennas and with green skin.

"Zim they are all so beautiful" I said to Zim "yes they are Dib but Dib aren't you suppose to name babies" he asked "oh yeah I almost forgot  I got the perfect names" I said.

"The girl one is named Lily"

"And the one with my skin color is named Alex"

"And the last one I think his name should be named Zib, that's both of our names put together what do you think of the names.

"I think they are perfect" Zim said.

But then I just remembered something I reached into my pocket searching for something I then pulled out a time small black box I showed it to Zim.

"What's that box for" he asked I opened the box showing a small diamond ring "This Zim is an engangement ring We humans give to each other when we have a special connection to someone close like ours and this ring represents we will always be close to each other , so to sum it up Will you marry me Zim.

Zim stared at the ring and then started to cry " are you okay Zim" I asked "I am I'm just so happy and yes Dib-thing I will accept your ring" he said I smiled brightly at him while I put the ring on his finger.

"I love you Zim" I said

"I love you too Dib" Zim said

"Well guys hoped you guys enjoyed that is the end of my fanfiction so I will do a better job at my next one okay so yeah byeeeeee)