Chapter 11

(Sup guys I hope you liked my last chapter I finally added some spice to the salsa "yep my metaphor now" well anyway if you guys want to pitch me some ideas you guys would like just message and promise me I will respond right away cause I'm on my phone 24/7 so enjoy the chapter)

Dib pov.

"Where the hell is Zim could he possibly went out but why would he do that unless he got craving yeah maybe he went to the store and just forget to leave a note maybe I should text him" I thought as I whipped out my phone.

I tapped on his contact and remembering all the messages we sent including the ones when we didn't even know who we were "These bring back memories" I muttered texting him.

Dib:hey Zim did you go out to the store or something?

No reply "maybe his phone is off" I thought "Guess I'll have wait till he gets home " I said while going to sit on the couch when I sat down there was a knock on the door I went to it and saw gretchen standing their she finally got her braces off and dyed her hair blonde I had a crush on her before but then when I was gay for Zim I didn't like her after that.

"Gretchen what are you doing here" I asked "Well trying to find you after you ran off I went to your house but you weren't there so I asked your sister Gaz where you were she said try Zims house so here I am" she said "oh well do you need anything" I asked.

"Well Dib I still need a answer to whether you like me or not because I really like you"

My eyes widened "oh fuck damn she is gonna be heartbroken when I tell her I'm dating Zim" I thought "oh wow this is a surprise to me well the thing is...." I said "Wait don't tell me your already have someone" she said "y-yeah I do" I stuttered "Who is it" she asked sounding agitated in her voice "I-its Zim" I said.

"WHAT YOUR GAY FOR ZIM" she yelled in my face "yeah we've been dating for about a month and ongoing" I said confidently "Wow this is definitely a surprise I can't believe your gay but you could have me instead of him" she said pressing up against my body I pushed her away.

"What the hell Gretchen I don't like you I like Zim and nothing more ok so you can't convince me to like you goodbye" I said slamming the door in her face.

"That bitch putting her body against me" I cursed under my breath "And where the hell is Zim if he saw that he probably would've try to attack her" the thought made me chuckle.

"And I just got home about 30 minutes ago so maybe Zim left just before I got home so I'll just wait" I thought as I proceeded over to the couch once more and sat down but then Gir walked into the room.

"Hey Gir you wouldn't perhaps know where Zim is would you" I asked the robot he looked at me "Hey Mary, Where's Mastah" he asked "I don't know Gir I think he may be at the store" I said back "MY TIQUITOS" Gir yelled and ran to the kitchen.

"I really don't know how Zim stayed sane with him" I said chuckling.

Zim pov.

I was laying on the mattress thinking what horrible things keep has planned for me but then the door opened I saw keef standing their holding something that I haven't seen before but it was like a small box.

"What do you want keef" I hissed at him "Zim you know you shouldn't hiss at your boyfriend" he said smiling "Your not my boyfriend and never will be" I said "well anyway I got something for you" he said opening the small box and popping two pills into his hand.

"Take these pills" he commanded "No one orders Zim around and Zim will not take your pills"I said "if you don't then I will hit you in the stomach so many times you're gonna throw up take them now" he demanded.

"I have to now if he punches me in the stomach then he may hurt the smeets" I thought "fine I'll take your pills" I said reaching out my hand he put them in my hand and I plopped the pills in my mouth and swallowed.

"Good slave now I'll check back on you in about an hour and I hope the pills take effect by then" he said leaving "Wait take effect what did he mean by that" I thought as I laid back down on the mattress rubbing my belly "it's ok Dib will find us" I whispered.

Dib pov.

It's been two fucking hours I've been waiting for Zim "I don't think he went to the store oh god, could he be hurt did he get kidnapped" as many thoughts went through my head "Ok then could have anybody have seen Zim, wait a minute if Zim house has cameras everywhere to spot intruders then they must've spotted anyone if he did get kidnapped" I thought.

"Computer can you show me the front door camera video footage for today" I asked the computer "ok master Dib as a t.v screen appeared from the ceiling seeing the footage for today "nothing so far, computer fast forward" I asked and it started to fast forward but around the time 10:00 I saw someone approaching Zims door.

"Computer stop fast forwarding"I said it stopped and I saw a hooded figure and he knocked on the door and I saw the door opened and then the figure made a fist and swung as I saw Zim fall into his arms and he muttered something I could barely hear "you're mine now Zim" he muttered as he ran off with Zim in his arms.

"Z-zim did get kidnapped, who would want Zim, and who's voice is that....

(Well guys I hoped you guys enjoyed and I wonder if Dib will find out who that mysterious voice belonged too well find out nice chapter byyyyye"