New start

Patricks had plans , his plans involved a good book , his favourite chair and 2 shots of his very expensive single-malt  on ice . Patrick had a long week , Jermaine had his all the way stressed out this guy was becoming too much of a burden that Patrick could not shake of. Jermaine was messing with Patricks money there's was always drama he had to cover up.

Because of Jermaine, Patrick had a dozens of un happy clients , journalists looking for a story , investors threatening to back out of deals , people threatening to sue him , Jermaine seemed to destroy everything he touched.

Patrick wanted to kick Jermaine out to the curb but the lawyers advised him not to , until they could find something wrong .But what more evidence could they need the guy was destroying everything that Patrick worked so hard to build .

When Patrick managed to sign Jermaine was one of the proudest moments of his life , everyone wanted to get Jermaine , he was the hottest new  artist , his music was getting major play on the every radio station , getting nominated for awards and every other artist wanted to feature him it was not a song if Jermaine was not in it .

The fame started getting inside his head , feeding his ego and the drugs started , he started throwing temper tantrums and people would refuse to work with him .

Just thinking about Jermaine had the ability to mess up Patricks whole mood , so he tried to push all this bullshit to the back of his mind .

Patrick was near his driveway when he noticed a figure that looked like a body there was no movement coming from the figure thou, he stopped his car and got out he did not bother closing his car door as he made his way over .

When Patrick saw who was on his driveway beaten to a pulp he nearly lost his mind he was so angry his teeth felt like they were about to fall off because of how his jaw was clenched, picking Kelly up, he carried her to his care careful not to course anymore hurt to his cousin and drove her to the hospital , where he was told she needed surgery to fix her jaw and nose that Jermaine broke. She looked so bad both her eyes were swollen shut , she lost a tooth , two broken ribs, broken jaw , broken nose and a twisted ankle . Jermaine had turned his baby cousin into a punching bag , the doctor said it was not the first time either, when that was said Patrick had to stop himself from hunting Jermaine down he's damn self and killing that bustard it was crazy hey .  
Jemiane had gone too far this time and Patrick vowed to give him what he deserved.

When Kelly finally woke up she did not want to press any charges or to make him pay in any way she said she would let karma handle him even thou Patrick wanted to play the role of karma since it was taking so damn long he had to respect his cousins wishes.

Patrick made sure she was provided for , he got her a house , car, a job and created a trust fund for her he also got her a dog to be her friend ( he made sure it was trained) and  to protect her. Kelly was sorted .Patrick thought what's the point of having money if he could not ball out on family  .

6 months later

Its been 6 since the whole accident where  Jermaine nearly beat Kelly to death , when her cousin Patrick found her he got so mad he immediately let Jermiane go but Jermine was a lucky basturd since he immediately got signed to a rival recording company, Patrick was only too happy to let him go and he said "let someone else handle is shit"

After 3 weeks recovery and 1 week surgery Kelly was not exactly Jermaine, s biggest fan she did not wish him any harm she just wished him to stay the hell away from her , but that was not Jermaine thats why he started dating one of Kelly, s co worker that did not even phase Kelly, she was just so over him.