Oh snap

Kelly immediately faced the door when she heard both Nicki and Quincy exclaim .
Sure enough Jermaine was strolling his ass in like he owned the place with this random broad Kelly was not mad she just found this whole situation mad disrespectful I mean who does that

" baby why did you have to this dump" the girl whined while holding on to Jermaines shirt
Quincy just kissed his teeth while Nicki started to take of her earings and tying up her hair, Nicki was ready to stomp on this bitch honestly we were all ready.

Jermaine's new girl was good looking her attitude was the ugly thing about her. She was tall and light skinned her face was normal but her body was really toned you  could see worked out , she was wearing a high waist red skirt with pair of 6 inch peep toe , black , redbottoms and a white loose blouse her hair was tied up she looked expensive .

Kelly started feeling the little self esteem she had drop thou she knew it was another one of Jermaine's ways to get in her head.

Kelly was only in a t-shirt and jean compared to this new girl she looked like the help.

"dont even worry about them girl " Nicki said while giving Kelly a side hug ,
Kelly did not even notice when Nicki came to her but she was glad when she did because she really needed a pick me up .

" if that bitch step out of line me and Quincy will cut that hoe ...AINT THAT RIGHT QUINCY " Nicki shouted to Quincy

"you know it girlll ....ama twerk a knife on that ass " Quincy responded

Kelly and Nicki started laughing  when Quincy started acting stupid , Nicki went to ask what the girl wanted to be done , Kelly was hoping and praying it would not involve her , she was just not ready .

Jermaine kept looking over to Kelly's side , he had a smirk on he knew what he was doing to Kelly he was just here to rattle her .

Kelly sighed and made her way to the back she was not about to let this basturd upset her vibe so early in the morning.

When Kelly got to the back she made a cup of chamomile tea to calm her nerves and sat down, Kelly was determined to stay here till Jermaine  left ...yes she was running and she knew it but why stop doing the only thing you have ever known.

Kelly was by the sink washing her cup when Nicki came in looking like she was about to commit a murder.

"girl am about to act a fool in this place ...about to turn this bitch into a Jerry Springer show...that girl is begging for beat down ...you should hear her shes been talking out her ass since you left" Nicki said while taking calming breaths while Kelly was calming Nicki down.

Quincy came in the room looking red with anger , Quincy hardly got angry he always said it gave wrinkles so he avoided it , Jermaine's girl must be a pain and a half. Kelly might be a calm person but she did not take kindly when Jermaine decided to add people she cared about in his sick game. Kelly could not keep running away she had to face him.  

"girl where's the knife ...am going to cut that bitch" Quincy said while looking through the draws he pulled out a fork and held it up the way you would a knife. 

Kelly giggled at the whole scene , Quincy could not hurt a fly now he wanted to kill .

''You need to crawl before you walk love you know you cant kill a fly once you see one you the first to flee the scene'' Kelly said

''And orange don't look good on nobody '' Nicki added

Quincy made a face of disgust , probably from the image of him in an orange jumpsuit for the rest of his life .