Hood love

How come my ex boyfriend be my next boyfriend?

Sevyn Streeter

 5 Years later

"That's it Zaid , we are done , its over , finished , I'M DONE cant stand your lying ass no more "
Zaid stood there taking yet another tongue lashing from his girlfriend he was used to it she was always fussing talking about shes leaving but she could not seem to get one foot out the door"babe stop playing you know you ain't going no where""I swear it this time am leaving you" Zaid sighed looks like he really had to solve this issue.

"Kelly whats the problem this time"

Kelly could not seem to believe the person she had turned into or shall we say the person Zaid turned her into the timid girl was long gone and the new Kelly was anti bullshit she was not the one to sit by the corner and let life push her around she was now the driver of her own life, Kelly pinched the bridge of her nose and counted to 10 she needed to calm down before she caught a case"who is she Zaid"
"shes my assistant"
"oh so your assistant can call you at 3am in the morning , have you whispering on the phone and shit , damn I need to get me one of those then"they had been arguing about the call for so long they both had headaches Kelly was so close to stabbing this nigger it was not even funny.

"i cant fight with you no more you got me looking stupid out here , got all this young girls out here disrespecting me Why..because you cant seem to keep your fucken dick in your pants I swear am done with you I just cant anymore " Kelly let a tear out when she said yes to the date she did not think this is where they would be she fell hard for Zaid he just had that I will take care of you vibe yes he was  a player but she thought she could tame him man was she wrong 3years later he still had not even thrown away his little black book

."babe you overreacting like I said shes just my assistant ""who is it this time Zaid is Mandy, Carrie , Zara..""Man Kelly you wilding right , do I not sleep in our bed every night, do I not pay all them bills , where do I get time to sleep with all the girls you mentioned ""YOU SEEM TO HAVE HAD ENOUGH TIME NOT ONLY TO FUCK SHANNON BUT TO GET HER PREGNANT""THAT WAS A MISTAKE DAMMIT""IF SHE DID NOT HAVE MISCARRIAGE YOU WOULD STILL BE WITH HER"

Zaid tried to reach for Kelly, she stepped back "Don't touch me " Zaid ignored her and wrapped his rather large arms around Kelly small frame Kelly tried to pull back but Zaid just tightened his hold"Kelly we can work this all out ""Zaid""shhh babe ""but you hurt me so bad , I find trusting you so hard Shannon telling me about the pregnancy was so hard to hear..Zaid please just let me go go ""nah you ain't leaving me fuck that we gonna work this all out" Zaid tried to give Kelly a kiss she was not getting dickmatized by Zaid sexerpise if she wanted wanted to shout or scream then dammit she would so she bit down on his tongue ." WHAT THE HELL YOU CRAZY YO FOR REAL WHY DID YOU BITE ME "Kelly just ignored him , grabbed her phone and headed for the door "Where do you think you going ""Oh so you deaf and mute  now ""fine leave I don't need your crazy ass anyway " Kelly just chucked up the deuces and entered into her red latest Audi and sped off..

1 week later

Kelly was single well at least for the week Zaid had not called or text-ed for a week and sure as hell was not gonna reach out first if thats what he expected then he had another thing coming , did she miss him , every damn day , plus she had just finished her monthly cycle so she was in heat only Zaid knew how to handle her needs right Kelly shivered when she thought of how he would lick her cookie like an Oreo "damn "Kelly mumbled "a rabbit wouldn't be a bad investment at this moment" no lie she missed Zaid the way he spoke when he wanted her , that smile , his smell , she even missed tracing the tattoo on his neck .