Sparks will fly

your natural hair and your soft skin and your big ass in that sun dress ohhh good God what you doing that walk for when I see that thing move I wish we would fight less and talk more  _Drake

Zaid was not in the least impressed with finding his girl cuddled up , laughing with another man the mere sight had his blood boiling , common sense flew out the window as well the only talking he planned on doing was with his fists

Kelly knew that look in Zaid's eyes the look of pure anger before she thought about it she jumped up from her chair to try and stop him 
she saw a look of fear cross the bartenders face his face read "oh shit" Zaid grabbed Cain by the throat and his other hand ready to deliver a punch "Zaid dont do this please dont do this " Kelly was trying to get Cain out of her ex boyfriend death grip noone in the club was trying to help they just starred Kevin had his hands up in a surrender position "man let me down I did not know this was you" he tried to negotiate .

Zaid let him go but Cain ended up throwing a punch guess it was a pride thing and before you knew it the two man were rolling around throwing blows the bouncers finally came and Kelly had never been so happy Zaid was pulled off and restrained by two bouncers Cain started talking out his ass about how hes gona meet Zaid in the streets and fuck him up .

They were escorted from the club, Zaid opened the for Kelly "what about my car ""I will send someone for it besides you have been drinking "he had a point there so Kelly reluctantly got in the car , the car ride was quiet as hell Zaid still had some anger in him she could see by the way he was gripping the steering wheel and how his jaw was tensed up .

"your teeth will shatter " Kelly tried to break the tension in the car , she just rolled her eyes when he did not reply he was really bieng childish he was the one that wanted to act like the hulk in the club tonight " dont roll your eyes ma unless you want me to pull over and punish you "he winked it was Kelly's turn to keep quiet

"look iam sorry about the past events yes I was flirting with the girl that called at 3am but that dint I intended on fucking her ...it was just some harmless fun " was this guy serious right now my ears be hearing things right now  , she thought she just shook her head and starred out the window this guy was such a piece of work
"so you not going to say anything " she sighed "what is it that you want me to say , that am happy you told me something I already knew or am happy that you did not sleep with her , what Zaid what do you want me to say ...I swear Zaid one day am going to find the strength to walk away from.you and I swear I will never come back"

" don't say that babe I know you don't mean that" Zaid pulled over the car on the side of the road
"what the hell why we stopping "

"shh I know she missed me "he locked the doors and put his hand under her dress rubbing her thighs as well as brushing past her kitty"oh Zaid stop not her in the middle of nowhere""I  just want to taste " he pulled her towards him , her ass resting on the edge of the seat he pushed her dress up revealing a red thong barely covering up her womanhood he licked his lips placed one of her legs by the gear and the other one by the handbrake " am sorry baby I will do you right this time I might not show it but girl you got my heart " she shivered when she felt his tongue flick across her swollen clit both his hands were holding her legs open "ohh shhiitt yes right there" she felt him smile on her second pair of lips he knew that when she swore her inner freak was about to come out thats what he liked most about his girl she was classy but behind closed door she was nasty she did some things that made loose his mind her head game had him in tongue tied , he blew on her kitty she gripped his hair, he blew again and she clenched up  thats when he inserted one then another finger in her , his tongue started going to work "ohh yes yes yes "she started panting as her legs started to shake she was so close "let go.for me baby " he pumped two more times and she let out of scream of pure  ecstasy as she came Zaid smiled as he watched her loose herself to her orgasm which he gave her he really was not planning on eating her out in the middle of nowhere , at night in his car but she started talking about leaving him so he had to remind her exactly who held the keys to her inner freak "what you staring at ?" "am staring at how good you look right about now "he smirked Zaid was painfully hard and the smell of sex that filled the car or her juices on his passenger seat had him feeling some type tomorrow he was going to get her any ring she wanted Kelly had him feeling some type of way, he unbuttoned his jean to give his strained manhood some space , she saw that and stroked him , he sucked in a breath "girl stop playing am trying to be a gentle man here but even gentleman have their limits "'and who said I wanted it gentle""damn is it like that ""am just trying to fuck lets go home "he dint need to be told twice he drove like a mad man he even drove past some street lights he was hoping not to get a ticket , she kept stroking him as he drove occasionally kissing his tip he was so happy when he arrived to his house.

her dress was off by the door his pants too she kept her heels on he liked that is he bent her over and made her hold on to the kitchen counter , he dint bother taking of his shirt she met everyone of his powerful thrust until they both came " that was the appetizer time for the main course and later a little desert" he smiled and kissed on her neck "I would love to see you cooking with nothing else on but those heels ""boy stop"

NOTE

Apperantly my next chapter is private because a girl went and became freaky on wattpad , i dont know what something being private means so if you having problems accessing it tell me.

But then i feel like i was more explicite on this part but wattpad was chilled but anyway

Not edited