A New Day With New Powers

Four out of five of the super hero's we know and love are now no longer in high school. Young Isabella is now in tenth grade, or is promoted to tenth grade now that it is summer, and all of them have stuff to do.

All of them sat out in the yard where the dog KC berried the evil bubble as a place to hang out. Everyone was glad that they stopped her or him from making Savannah a evil fairy hero, but Something was Nagging at Jennifer.

"Ok." She said. "I'll say it. When will we find a new bad guy? Its making me go crazy not to use these powers if we have them in the first place."

"Training not enough for you?" Asked Tavean. "We did fight the robber at the ice cream store."

"Thats not enough. He was just a robber. Not a villein who would destroy the world."

"Yeah." Said Devan. "He screamed wile Jennifer used her Ribbons to drag him across the hot sidewalk. He forgot to take the filling out of his skin first."

"Devan you dingus." Said Crystal. "Not everyone can have non filling skin like you. Not even you can controle your own skin."

"Thats true. I mean the guy did say we were nuts, but he would have taken all that good ice cream."

Isabella started laughing.

"I think he wanted the money." She said.

"But who in there right mind would go rob a ice cream store with out getting ice cream with that cash?"

"Um anyone in a hurry to get out of there." Said Jennifer stating the obvious. "They were just lucky we were there before that guy got away."

"I don't know about you guys" Said Tavean. "But i want to go flying around the park again. After all it was where we found our powers."

"Sounds good." Said Crystal. "I'll go tell my parents we are going to walk around the block."

With that she raced into the house.

"Why does she do that before we can talk about this?" Said Jennifer.

"Thats Crystal for you." Said Isabella.

"Ok guys." Said Crystal coming back out. "Lets go."

"I hope a villein shows up so we can fight them."Said Jennifer going around the house to the back yard to transform.