Bubble To The Future

Wile the girly girl, and the happy girl were dealing with monsters there was something still in the air for the funny boy, the calm and cool boy, and the bubbly girl. The gass was dying down, and all the laughter ceased.

The boys were fighting the monsters, but Bubble bounce thought about what the future would be like. All of a sudden she saw a hole in the air. The hole got bigger until it. Showed a light purple glow around a place that looked dark, but calm.

The place was an allie way that had no people in it. Just then Bubble bounce could see a woman running through the path. The woman had a hair do that looked just like hers as well as the same body type. She just had to jump through the hole. Not a hole, but a portal, and Bubble bounce wanted to go through just to find out what was going on

Isabella jumped through even though she could have flown through, and the portal closed slowly. The woman turned around only to find that she was being followed by bubble bounce. all though she was shocked to find out that she her self was right about what she had seen.

The woman looked just like her, but had an older look about her. She looked only five to six years older.

"Turn normal." She said in the same voice as Isabella. "They'll notice you."

Isabella was afraid,so she did what the woman said.

"I was expecting you." Said the woman. "I remember when i first learned my new power. I saw what i looked like now, but let me explain whats going on wile i take you to the new hero's hide out."

"Ok." Said Isabella.

"Quick. Put this hoody on. No body can see you looking like me."

The two isabellas walked together wile the older one talked to the younger one in a calm voice.

"You know that silver haired man who is fighting you guys right now?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well that was six years ago."

"I'm in the future?"

"Yes, but soon you will see what your new power can do, but i can't tell you that. It will spoil the surprise."

"Oh."

"The future isn't what you would expect. It has no flying cars, but it does have some things like instant food makers, and even holographic tv. The down side is that we can't have any fun."

What?"