Happy Healing

The girls realized they were trapped in a world where they had no way of getting out. The room they were in was light blue with a smooth red flooring. The table and couch were wight with a off wight checker look.

"Jen-" Said the Optimist before a pink glowing wight hand covered the area around her mask where the mouth should be.

"Do you really think its a good idea to say our names around hear?" Asked Power Girl. "We're not where anyone knows us, so watch out."

"So your both hear." Said the man menacingly wile walking closer. "I was hoping you would come in. My monsters are hungry."

As the man said that an axe landed in front of there floating feet, and came back up.

"You have 10 seconds to run, or fly. Witch ever you choose. You must hide, or they will be eating some sweet magicle flesh."

As the man started counting the girls flew off, and went through the dark, and scary corridors.

"What do we do?" Asked The Optimist. 

"We hide." Said Power Girl.

"What about all that talk about adventure?"

"I'm just saying that we should by some time so we can live to fight another day. Don't think i'm wimping out. Wow. I've never said anything like that."

"I was about to say the same thing."

"Looks like we might change more then our minds on this journey."

"Yep yep."

"Yep yep. Yep yep."

"Eak a yep yep zombie."

The two girls laughed despite the fact that they were flying away from danger.

"Look." Said The Optimist. "An air vent."

"What if we can't even open it?"

"You do know we have super strankth right?"

"Yeah, but you don't open one if there are blades that our wings can get cot in?"

"Lets just look up first then."

"Ok, but if something bad happens we might die."

"I know."

The girls looked up only for there faces to get burned by a lazer. There weren't big marks, but they did sting. It felt as if they got cut by a knife, and it was in there deep.

"I new something would happen." Said Power Girl.

The pain was to grate for the girls to fly, so they sat down on the floor hoping for a moments piece. Just as they were starting to calm down a bright yellow light admitted around the two girls, and it felt warm. The pain on there skin went away, and felt as if the scars were closing up. 

Power girl felt where the mask got cut by the lazer only to feel smooth skin in place of a scar.

"How did that happen?" She asked.

"I guess it happened because i was thinking about what it felt like for bad things to go from pain to relief. I guess i have a healing spell?"

"Yeah. Maybe its ment to help with engeries. My ankle was sprained, but it feels like it wasn't even twisted."

"Quick. Try to get up with out flying."

Power Girl did as The Optimist asked, and got up with out much of a struggle.

"Oh My God."

"Oh my god in deed." Said the man coming closer to the girls. "Oh my god in deed."