A Battle Of Wits

"You." Said Isabella. "Who or what egzactly are you?"

  The man laughed hard as Isabella stared behind her mask with eyes fool of fear.

  "A better question is when am i." He said floating with a dark ora around him. "You know your something special little girl. You have a fool knolage of power at your disposal, and you want to use it for heroic choices. What about using it for fun, or even making pranks?"

  "I am a hero by choice." She said angrily. "I save the town with my friends, and i love doing it. Your just evil."

  "Evil? Is that what you think of me? I'm not evil. I'm fun. Do to being fun my own power is out of control, so thats why i want to eradicate creativity."

  Isabella gasped at what she just herd.

  "You want to get rid of fun even after you questioned me for not using my powers for fun? Your crazy."

  "Wrong again dear girl. I'm fabulous. I am a jenious. I'm a fabulous jenious."

  "Oh really? Would you really be fabulous if you had the hair of a old sycopath?"

  The man came at Isabella only to face plant into a wall. He looked around only to hear inasent girlish laughter. He tried again when he saw her, but hit a electric pole. The wires were visibly out in the open, so he got shocked.

  "Do you really think i'm stupid?" Said Isabella laughing. "Like i'd ever let you hit me with out having a little fun. Isn't that what you wanted?"

  "You think this is funny little grape?" Asked the man as if he didn't just run into everything. "I have the mind to chase you in a race. Its not like you have enough energy to out do me the whole day."

  "Its already half a day. You couldn't catch me until dinner."

  With out thinking Isabella flew faster and faster with the man on her tail, and didn't stop until she almost hit a wall herself. She didn't know what to do seeing as the man was chasing her, and nearly cot her. She saw a hole big enough for a small animal to crawl through, and turned into a chewawa. She crawled through the whole into a house fool of other dogs, and crawled out the other side only to be cot by the man unknowingly standing on the other side.

  "Looks like my older brother will get his last hero troffy after all." Said the evil man.

  Isabella was put in a little dog cage, then covered with a blanket. She wined in defeat, and lays her head in her front legs. This wasn't going to end well unless she thought of something.