Power Up

All five of the super friends ran behind the house to fly away, but made sure that no one was looking out the window. The only one looking out was Tiger the pretty young cat with grayish brown fur with wight on the front. They checked the back door, but no one was looking out that door either.

With that said everyone lit up like a light bulb, and raced into the sky. They were going to fly to the park, but found a man with wight hair, and a black cape flying closer and closer and closer until he stopped in front of them.

"Hello my pretties." He said in a high yet man like voice. "I'm sorry to tell you all this, but your days are numbered, and its time for you to die. Now who is first? I could start with the most powerful one in the air. Now who is it? Surtenly not the blue wind guy. What is he going to do blow me away?"

Wile the man drowned on and on Power girl got ready to tie him up, but shot a red sweet smelling liquid out of her hands. The man fell as the sticky fluid waved him down.

"D---." Said Power Girl. "I should have took it easier."

The other 4 looked at her.

"What? Wouldn't you like to kick some bad guy but. That just waved him down. What is this stuff anyway?"

Power girl smelled her hand only to find that it smelled like Lipstick. She made her mask go away after looking around, and carefully put the liquid on her lips with out a mess. She licked the gooey stuff and realized what it was when itdidn't taste sweet enough. It had a waxy taste with a hint of flavor.

"Its lipstick." Said Power Girl. "And i was just thinking about cherry pie."

She got another idea, and squirted out some more. This was clear this time, but with a pinkish hue.

"I can make lipgloss too. Oh my gosh."

She put her mask back on her face, and got another idea.

"Guys see if you have other powers. I just found a new one."

"Shouldn't we see if that creepy guy is some how alive first?" Said Tavean.

"You mean like the girl in I Spit On Your Grave?" Asked Crystal.

"Yeah. I don't know how she jumped into the water and lived like that."

"Ugh fine." Said Jennifer. "But that would be pointless. We all know that no person could fall from the sky and live."