Lost ?

Chapter 6 :

Lost ?

_____________________

Naruto's POV :

_____________________

I jumped on the tree branch and than to the next one. I turned back for any signs of Sasuke.

I did a shadow clone on him earlier . I know that it wouldn't last for long and i knew that it didn't. Sasuke killed the clone and the clone sent information back to me . 

I turned back straight ahead and jumped onto the next tree. 

Sasuke said that they were in the middle of nowhere .

I grinned my teeth together . 

With one leap i jumped from the trees and into the sky.

In those short seconds i took the time to look at my surroundings . 

Forest. All Forest .

I looked more closely and spotted a big village at the east . ( I am in the south ).

I smiled.

Suddenly my eyes widened .

' T-this is S-sasuke's chakra ' I thought.

I jumped down to the ground and ran as fast as i could.  

I was planning to run away and tell my friends where Sasuke is or lives but..

' Shit ! I thought that the clone could at least hold him off for a bit longer ! ' I yelled inside my head.

I looked back again when Sasuke's chakra got closer . Nothing happened ...... yet anyway.

I looked back around cursing ' shit shit shit ' . The village is so close .

Than suddenly in the distance i heard a tiny whisper saying ' Burn ' . 

Sasuke's whisper .

I suddenly dropped down and cried out in pain as the black tattoo like line started to turn a bit red and burn. 

I still don't have shoes though.

I sat down and buried my head in my knee and cried more as it got worser . My hands gribbed the black line trying to stop the heat.

I heard signs of landing behind me and footsteps getting closer.

'' Stop '' Sasuke said.

Than the burning feeling went away and it turned back to normal .

I was left sniffing into my knee .

He shifted closer till there was a long shadow over me . I gribbed my ankle tighter with my hands.

'' You know '' He paused '' You really shouldn't of done that '' 

He kneed down and gribbed my hand which was holding my ankle and pulled onto his lap and put one of his hands on my ankle instead which touched my other hand . He gribbed it tighter with his huge hand , squashing mine a bit . 

I  grinned my teeth again in anger .

No , it didn't hurt , but it annoyed me the way he was controlling me so easly.