Our Friendly End

Last Chapter :

Our Friendly End 

_________________

Naruto's Pov :

_________________

The Very Next Day :

I woke up slowly late in the morning and i could tell because orangie-yellow light came threw the window and lit the whole house ( or room :L ).

I felt myself getting hungry so i tried to move round but the bottem part of my body started hurting.

Now my ass is really feeling the pain .

I sat up slowly and sighed .

I stared straight at the sofa which was infront of me only a few feet away.

'' Earth to Naruto '' Sasuke called .

I quickly turned my head around to see Sasuke in black shorts , no shirt and a white apron on . 

'' Huh ? Iam wake , iam wake '' I muttered blushing a little at the sight.

I turned around , yawn quietly and covered my mouth with my hand . 

I felt his glares digging into my back.

'' So , what do you want for breakfast ? '' He asked finally leaving my back alone.

'' Um Ramen !! '' I shouted turning back with a happy face.

He chuckled at my childness . 

'' Ramen it is '' He said.

I pouted at him as i got up at the side of the bed , fully stretching out my arms .

He turned around and dropped a tea cup with went down a ' splash '. 

I stared at the broken cup which was wet from the tea inside of it .

'' Well ... i don't mind if you don't want to wear clothes '' He said putting his hand to his nose , trying to hold back a nose bleed.

'' ... Huh ? '' I looked confused .

Than i looked down .

'' O '' I whispered.

I felt my face go red fast .

I quickly found a spare blanet on the floor and wrapped it around my waist in the blink of an eye.

Even though it was on , my face was still red .

I looked up only to find Sasuke flat down on his face swimming in his own sea of nose blood.

I sweat dropped . 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Later On :

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I looked at the trees infront of me as Sasuke locked his door.

I heard a ' click ' and a key going into Sasuke's pocket.

'' There '' I heard him mutter.

Sasuke walked up to me , grabbed my right hand and walked on straight.

'' .. Um .. Sasuke where are we going ? '' I asked as Sasuke picked up his pace .

'' Somewhere '' He said.

I was my white kimono and black belt and Sasuke wore his black kimono and dark blue belt . The same things we wore to the festial .

Suddenly he stopped and looked at me .

He held out a blind fold . 

' Um .. seriously ? '' I said .

'' Yeah '' He said blushing a little . 

I sighed .

He walked behind me and put the black silk-like rope around my eyes and gently tying behind my head . 

He took the back of my shoulders and led me .. somewhere . 

I think half way there ,  i nearly tripped but Sasuke moved his hands away from my shoulders to my hips to hold me steadly.

Along the way i heard water noises and the trees were kind of roaring . 

Suddenly we stopped still and the wind blew across my face making my shiver.

'' Ok we're here '' He whispered into my ear.

He took off my blind fold and it fell on the ground . 

My eyes widened at the scene.

Infront of me was a huge sky blue waterfall , around it were trees, rocks falling down with it and at the bottem of the water was steam . I was at the top so if you looked down you would see the water . And At the top of the water fall was a huge sunset .

This scene would make girls faint at the sight.

'' Sasuke ... '' I breathed . 

I heard Sasuke shift and i turned around to see him on one knee . 

Than he took out a mini box , put it on his hand and opened it . Instead of the box was a golden ring made out of diamonds .

I held my breath .

'' Um i don't know how to do this ... '' He muttered .

'' But '' He paused and looked at me .

'' Naruto Uzumaki would you ... marry me ? '' He asked . 

My heart started beating wildly against my chest and my head was just filled with crazy thoughts.

We both stood still for a moment .

'' Yes ... '' I breathed .

'' Huh ? '' He didn't hear that .

'' Yes ! '' I cried hugging him .

He smiled into my shoulder and hugged me back bringing my closer . 

Then Accidently he dropped the mini box and it rolled to the corner of the cliff and fell down into the water . 

We both sweat dropped .

I let go and stared at him .

'' Seriously fuck you '' I said . 

He stood up and dropped his head in shame .

'' I'll get it '' He muttered .

  ~ T H E     E N D  ~

_________________

Story made by Me :))

Hope you enjoyed  :LL

_____________________