I've Never Seen That Before

Chapter 11 :

I've Never Seen That Before

________________

Sasuke's POV :

_________________

I brang the body that was lying next to me closer .

My arms were wrapped possessively around Naruto's bare waist and our feet were tangled together .

Me and Naruto had no shirts on expect the long silk bottems .

I smiled as i snugged my cheek closer to Naruto's soft blonde hair.

Naruto let me sleep beside him but he said he wasn't ready for the next part in our relationship.

I grunted about that but was happy that at least he trusted me that much .

I felt Naruto slowly waking up as he turned around so that he was breathing onto my chest .

'' ..... sasuke ? .... '' He muttered sleeply .

'' Yes ? '' I asked .

'' ... hm .. nothing '' He smiled .

I sighed and stared at him as he fell asleep again .

' Maybe i should go to bed too ' I thought as i closed my eyes .

'' SASUKE !!! WAKE UP YOU TEME !!!!!! '' Naruto shouted into my ears .

I fell down on the floor hard bring my knees to my chest and covering both my ears with my hands .

'' W-what.. the .. hell Naruto ! '' I shouted at him turning around slightly.

'' WHAT DO YOU MEAN ' WHAT THE HELL ' ? '' He shouted again. '' YOU WERE HUMPING ME IN YOUR SLEEP !! ''

I started blushing red .

'' I-i didn't .. hump you '' I whispered .

'' Yeah You Did !! You kept moaning ' Naru ~ , your'e mine and i love you ~ and shit like that !! '' Naruto shouted.

'' And I LET you sleep on the bed and this is what you do to me !! '' He shouted.

I stood up and looked at him , by now his cheeks were fire red .

I smirked , got on the bed and crawled to him in a weird sexual way and i petted his cheek.

'' Do you want me to do that Naru~chan '' I whispered.

His face was literally fire now.

'' N-NO !!! '' He screamed as he fell of the bed and ran out the door .

'' W-wait !! I didn't mean it !! And you're not running away !! '' I shouted after him as i followed him out the door .

I saw him run into the bushes and i ran after him .

His golden hair sparkled and outdone the green forest so that it was easlier to spot him .

I heard him giggle a bit and i smiled moving the branches out of the way .

Naruto was ahead of me so that i lost sight of him in few seconds.

'' Naruto~ don't make me come get you '' I said playfully.

Than suddenly i heard Naruto scream .

My eyes widened as i no longer found this funny and i began to panick .

'' Naruto !! Where are you '' I shouted out for him.

I heard no answer .

' Fuck ' I thought as i traveled deeper into the forest.

'' NARUTO !!! '' I shouted .

Just than in the corner of where i was going i heard a tiny whimper in the east .

I quickly stopped and turned that way.

I crashed into some of the branches and nearly tripped twice .

I ran faster when i heard Naruto call out my name expect i noticed fear .

I shut my teeth together as i saw a bright light heading me out of the forest.

When i exited the forest straight away i froze .

My eyes widened as i looked at the new surroundings .

And yes they were NEW .

I was surprised the way i didn't know this part of the forest.

But what surprised me the most was that there a large hole filling up most of the space and when i said large i ment huge !!

It was half the size of the Leaf Village and that's huge .

And it's a hole !!

It was all a wonderful scene until I saw fingers gribbing the side of the hole trying to get up .

I knew those fingers .

They were Naruto's .

I started panicking and i quickly ran over to him .

I kneeled down and grabbed his hands which took mine gratefully . I looked over the edge just to see Naruto's eyes covered fear and worry .

I never wanted to see those eyes again .

'' N-Naruto pull youself up '' I shouted my voice cleary showing a panick in them.

He grunted .

'' Don't you think i would have done that if i could !?! '' He shouted back at me .

Than suddenly out of nowhere the ground started shaking violently .

' Of all times ' I thought as i worked faster to pull Naruto up .

Then the hole started shrinking and fast .

Naruto started shaking .

'' W-what the hell is this ! '' He cried out .

'' I don't know !! '' I shouted .

I stood up while still holding Naruto hand and moved to catch up to the side , because every second the hole would shrink.

' Shit shit shit ' I thought . ' I can't lose him !! I just can't ! '

Just when i was about to reach for Naruto's other hand , it slipped down rock .

'' Shit ! '' I screamed outloud .

The hole moved too fast and Naruto was only a small house away from being crushed .

'' Sa.. suke . Get out o-of here '' He said .

'' NO i won't !! '' I screamed .

Than he was just 15 seconds from being crushed .

' Sorry ... Naruto ' I thought .

I grabbed his hand tighter and without a second thought , jumped down the dark hole , bringing Naruto with me with only 5 seconds to spare and than hole closed shut leaving us in darkness.

I pulled Naruto's body closer to mine with his hand so that we were hugging .

We kept falling down , the wind blowing of our hair and wiping it in each others faces .

'' You didn't have to do that ... '' Naruto whispered into my ear .

'' I did .. or .... I would of lost you '' I whispered into his ear .

Surprisenly inside the hole was completely hollow .

It was like a jug .

You have the frame outside but than there's nothing inside .

I kissed Naruto as i felt that we were hit the ground soon but instead we hit cold water .

_____________________

Okkkk ~

I decided to shake things up a bit

Because i couldn't think of anything to do in Sasuke's House :P

Yeah so ..

updating soon :L

_____________________________