Sakura

Chapter 9 :

Sakura

_________________

Sasuke's POV :

__________________

I put my cheek on my hand as i looked at Naruto who was sleeping on the bed . 

Right  now . Iam on the fricking sofa .

Naruto still doesn't feel comforable with me beside him , even though i slept with him yesterday . But i had to try soo hard to not ravish him .

I turned my head slightly and looked at the window.

' The Afternoon ? ' I thought.

When Naruto went to bed it was almost six o'clock in the morning. ( 5:57 ).

It's twenty past one now in the afternoon . ( 13:20).

I turned back and stared at him . 

Well it's not boring . 

He talks in his sleep and moves a lot which is , indeed amusing .

'' Urmm ..um Sakura .. me .. too '' He mumbled .

I quickly sat up at the mention of Sakura. I growled out slightly.

'' Hahah ... Sakura .. s-stop that .. '' He laughed clutching his stomach .

I jumped off the sofa and walked to the side of the bed where Naruto was giggling.

I shook Naruto hard in an impolite manner  . 

He didn't wake up . 

I grunted . 

I got on top on him so that i was hovering over him . 

'' Sakura ... haha '' He laughed out again.

I growled out again expect harsher and louder .

I shook his shoulder again hard so that his face crunched up a bit . 

I pressed into them and in a second Naruto woke up .

He lifted his head fast as if going to move somewhere but instead his forehead bumped into mine and our lips connected . 

We stared wide eyed at each other . 

I  , clearly surprised .

And Naruto , a Lot surprised . 

He pulled back and fell back down on the bed so his head was resting on the pillow. 

God , his face was fully red .

'' W-what the hell you teme !! '' He shouted out .

I closed my eyes and smirked .

'' Well you're the one who kissed me '' I pointed out .

'' Y-you - you were in the way !! '' He shouted again .

'' Hm ? ~ Than what's the big rush ? '' I asked getting off him.

He sat up and looked to one side .

'' Nothing .. '' He mumbled . 

I stared at him hard for minutes and he started to get sweaty . 

I sighed .

'' Why were you saying Sakura in your sleep Naruto Uzumaki ? '' I asked .

He turned around quickly and looked at me as if i were crazy .

_________________

Naruto's POV :

__________________

I quickly turned around at the mention of Sakura and stared at him in shock.

 '' H-how did you - ''

'' You were saying her name and giggling in you're sleep '' He said interuppting me .

'' Um..... I-it's nothing '' I said as i turned back and stared at the floor .

I heard him sign as he shifted closer .

'' Tell me now or i'll force you to tell me '' He said in a amused tone .

' Oh yeah he can use that stupid jutsu to make me tell 'em ' I thought as i looked at my ankle.

'' Naruto tell me what yo- ''

'' FINE ! I'll tell ye! '' I shouted out .

I turned around with angry blue eyes and stared at him .

' Not so amused now , are we ? ' I thought as Sasuke put a frown on his face.

'' Go on '' He said.

I sighed .

'' Well , first me and Sakura were on a date '' I saw his eyebrow twitch. 

'' We were both wearing kimonos at those fetivals . Well she said she loves ramen and i shouted me too . '' I started drooling a little thinking in reality if only Sakura could love ramen as much as i do.

'' Go on '' He coldly said.

'' Oh . Yeah '' I said as i wiped the drool with the silk sleeve leaving a darker mark on the space.

'' Well , than we walked to a field were you could see the fireworks and we were all alone and than i fell down so she started trickling me '' I started giggling . 

I heard growl and quickly snapped out of it .

'' And than after that we were going to kiss til YOU woke me up !! '' I shoutedd turing around while  pointing a finger at the quilty Uchiha .

He closed his eyes and smirked .

'' Well that's good '' He said .

I quickly snapped my head towards him .

'' What do you mean ' thats good ' ?!! '' I shouted.

___________________

Sasuke's POV :

___________________

'' What do you mean ' thats good ' ?!! '' He shouted .

I got off the bed and walked towards the kitchen . I opened a cuboard while having to listen to Naruto shouting ' Hey teme !! ? ' or  ' Are you there !!? '.

I reached inside and grabbed two pairs of clothing .

I got a kimono which was black and the middle part ( the holder or belt ) was kind of dark blue .

And i threw a kimono at Naruto which was all white and the holder was black .

He jumped in surprise as it landed on his lap .

'' .. Huh ? .. '' 

I looked towards him . 

'' We're going on a date '' I told him  .

__________________

Ok iam not sure if it was boring or anything :P

And if you don't like the kimono colours than change it in you're head ;)

But updating soon. :))

________________________