Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat!

Brendon's POV:

It's been 7 months since we released "Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!" came out and it's been crazy. Spencer went to rehab, but I'm glad he's back now, I really missed him on the tour. Sarah wants a divorce from me and I don't even know why. I don't want to sign the papers, but I want her to be happy. I will probably sign them soon and take them to the courthouse.

Since Sarah said she wants the divorce, I've been wanting to write songs, but our manager said to wait a little longer. It's been hard to write songs since Ryan left the band, but me, Spencer, and Dallon have seem to make it work out pretty good. We decided to meet up at Spencer's house today to catch up with him.

"I'm so glad you're better Spencer, I really missed you!" Dallon says.

"Me too!" I say agreeing with him.

"Thanks guys! It means a lot coming from you guys!" Spencer tells us, smiling.

Just when I'm about to say something, my phone goes off.

"If You Love Me let Me Go". It rings as I answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"Brendon, we need to have a meeting today." Our manager tells me.

"Umm, yeah sure. What time?" I ask.

"The sooner the better." He says.

"We can come over now. I'm with Spencer and Dallon now." I tell him.

"Okay, sounds good!" He says and hangs up. Push the end button and look at the guys.

"Why do you always put your ringtones as our songs?" Spencer says laughing.

"Cause our songs are awesome! That's why!" I sass them. They just laugh. "Anyways, that was Bill. He said we need to have a meeting soon, so let's go." I tell them and we get up. We get into Dallon's car and drive to Bill's office.

When we get there, we walk in to his office. "So what's going on Bill?" I ask.

"Well, I've been thinking, and I think we need another member in the band." He says.

"What, why? I mean, all three of is work great together. We know each other. Wouldn't a new member make it a bit hard?" Spencer asks.

"Actually, I think you guys will get along." Bill says.

"Why do you think that?" Dallon asks.

"Well, Brendon and Spencer already have worked with him." He say.

"Okay." We say together.

"Come in!" Bill shouts.

We hear the door open and we look at who has walked in. I freeze up and I feel myself turn pale. I start to feel nervous and a little sick.

"R-Ryan.." I say, nervous.