Comeback!

Brendon's POV:

After Ryan gets done getting ready, I get in the shower and then get dress in a plain white shirt and black skinny jeans. I walk out to the living room and see that Ryan is setting on the couch. He is wearing a plain gray shirt and blue jeans that makes him look cute. He sees me and smiles and I smile back.

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask him.

"Well what time is it?" He asks me. I look at my phone at the time.

"It's 9:45, we have to leave by 10:15 to get there at 10:30 to set up." I tell him.

"Do you want to drive me to my house so I can grab my guitar and we can stop on the way and get something to eat?" Ryan asks me.

"Yeah, that sounds good to me." I say.

"Alright, then let's go." He says smiling and getting up. We walk out the door and I lock it and walk to the car and we get in. I start the car and drive to his house.

"So, how exactly do you want to say I'm back in the band?" Ryan asks.

"Well, what do you want to do?" I ask.

"I was thinking, maybe you, Spencer, and Dallon can talk a little bit then tell the interviewer that the band has a new member. After awhile, you say that you will preform and that is when I come out." Ryan says, looking at me. I look at him and get butterflies in my stomach. Why can't I forget last night like he did.

"Yeah, I like that. I'll tell the guys when we get there." I tell him as I pull up to his house.

"Okay. Let me go get my guitar and I'll be right back." Ryan says.

"Alright Ry." I say and he gets out.

Ryan's POV:

I walk into my house and go to my music room and grab my light blue guitar, which is my favorite. As I grab the guitar, I can't help but feel something happened last night, but I can't seem to remember. Before I walk out, I put food in Knots bowl and give him water too. I pet him and walk to the door.

"See you later Knots." I tell him and walk out the door. I get into Brendon's car.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah." I tell him and he drives off.

"Where do you want to get something to eat at?" I ask him.

"Is McDonalds alright with you?" He asks.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I tell him.

"Okay." He says. After a few minutes, he pulls into the drive thru and we order our food and get it. As we pull into the news studio, we get out of the car and Spencer and Dallon are already here.

"Okay, stay behind me and keep your head down so that no one knows it's you." Brendon says. I nod my head and put a hat on. We get to the dressing room with out anyone recognizing me.

"How come Ryan has a hat on?" Spencer asks after we walk in. I tell them what I told Brendon and they like it.

"Alright, then you'll have to stay backstage while they are doing the interview and go on stage when they do. I'll ask them to turn the lights off while you guys go on stage and turn them on after you guys start." Bill said. We all nod and he leaves the room.

"We have to go to, the interview starts in two minutes. Stay backstage and when we say we'll start playing, come on stage." Brendon says and I nod my head.

We walk out and I walk to where I'm close to the stage and I can see them. After about 15 minutes, Brendon tells the interviewer that Panic! has a new member and that this performance will be mine introduction to the fans. I smile thinking about how the fans will react. Then I hear them say that they are going on stage and I go on stage too. As we begin to play and the lights come back on and I look at the audience.