He's back!

Ryan's POV:

As I look into the audience, I can see almost everyone is shocked to see me, but I don't hear clapping, just silence. As we play Hurricane, I just look down, becoming a nervous.

After the song, Brendon looks at me and I look back at him. "How about we play Northern Downpour next and see if Mr. Ross here still has what he had when we played this song years ago together!" Brendon says, winking at me. As most of the audience begins to clap and cheer, I start to laugh a little as we begin to start the song. As the song plays, we both stay on key and are at sync with each other. After the song is over, the whole crowed is clapping and cheering.

"Yeah, he's about the same, just a little rusty!" He says and begins to laugh. I go up to him and push him a little, laughing as well. "Okay, we have time for one more song. How about you pick the song Ryan!" He says.

I think for a few seconds and say "How about Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off?!" He laughs and I wink at him, causing him to blush a little. Did I just make Brendon blush? I brush it off when he says "Alright, sounds good to me Ry!" He says and the crowed cheers.

As we play the song, I look over at Brendon and he glances over at me as well. I hope I didn't say anything to him last night about me still having a crush on him. As we finish the song, the audience is going crazy. "Thank you everyone!!" All of us say at once.

As we leave the stage, the hostess ask for Brendon and me to stay back. I look at Brendon and he nods. As we take a seat next to each other, the hostess starts to talk. "Wow, I didn't expect Ryan Ross to be the new member. It's was a big surprise." She says.

"Well, that's how we wanted it to be, a surprise for our fans." Brendon says.

"Well, I'm sure it shocked a lot of people. What made you decide to come back to Panic! Ryan?" She asks me.

"Well, I just missed the band and I missed my friends, and I wanted to make the fans happy by coming back." I say.

"Well, I'm sure you did make the fans happy. Okay, we have to move on. Thank you Panic! At The Disco for stopping by and performing." She says and Brendon and me get up and wave at the crowed and we head backstage.

"You did great Ry!" Brendon says, side hugging me as we walk to our room. As we get to the door, he let's go and opens the door, and I see everyone is in there. "Great job Ryan!" Spencer tells me. "Yeah, you were really good out there!" Dallon tells me, patting my back.

"Thanks everyone! Also, thank you for accepting me back into the band!" I tell them, smiling.

"Well, we're glad you're back Ry!" Brendon says, putting a hand on my shoulder. I look at him, and smile even bigger. "Thanks Bden!"