C h a p t e r E l e v e n

•Spencer•

"An episode?" I asked, still not believe it. "Don't you think you're being a little dramatic? I wouldn't call it an 'episode'." This wasn't exactly the best time to be a smart ass but it felt good to be a bitch sometimes.

"Nope, it was definitely an episode." The nurse said, shaking his head. I leaned back in my hospital bed, sighing.

"Do I have any messages at all?" I asked, expecting that Anthony's tried to contact me.

"No." He anwserd fast, like he was hiding something.

"God, when am I going to get out of this place." I whined.

"Well, Dr. Connor did write out a list of things that he would like you to do." He said, flipping through papers on his clipboard. "To get out of here faster." He added, smiling slightly.

"Okay lay it on me." I yawned as he handed me a peice of paper.

1) Drink plenty of water and get lots of rest
2) Eat three meals a day
3) Have friends visit
4) Talk with a therapist (I recommend Dr. Hemm)
5) Take all your prescribed medications and vitamins

The rest was just the basics like "Don't stay up too late." And, "Stay in your room for now." Does he seriously think I can't take care of myself. Just because I don't remember shit doesn't mean that I'm clueless.

I pretended that I was still reading while the nurse put down his clipboard to place a tray of food on my bed. I looked at the words scribbled in the corrner of the paper,

Anthony Tinns is not to see Spencer Parks

I didn't know how to feel about this. Had Anthony tried to visit me? Is Dr. Connor holding all the messages he's tried to send to me? Has Anthony tried to see me? Does he even want to be involved with me? I can't let my thoughts take control, but they do.

•Anthony•

I woke up late the next morning to Nathan smiling at me, sitting at the chair across from the couch I was sleeping on. I could hear the shower running, Tyler must've spent the night.

"Can I help you Nathan?" I asked, my voice still scratchy.

"It's nothing. I mean-it's not just nothing, it's something-"

"What Nathan?" I asked harshly.

"Is it better?" He asked as he sat up straight and shifted uncomfortably. "You just-you ate a whole bowl of pasta and I just thought that mabye it-you were better." He finally let out, running his fingers through his hair.

"I was hungry." I shrugged. "Like not eating for almost three days hungry."

A/N

I haven't really been updating alot because I haven't been getting many reads on my recent updates, yet alone any. Do you guys want me to update? Should I still continue the story? Let me know because I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do.

Thanks, Kels