Syrus Truesdale - I Won't Back Down

It took a few minutes for my computer to log on and connect to Yugi's call, when it finally did I immediately regretted answering.

"Charley Moto, you better start explaining yourself!" Oh shit...

"Uh, hey Joey. What are you talking about?" There is some major shit that's about to go down.

"Don't go playing dumb. What's this I hear about some big shot picking on ya?"

"It's nothing that I can't handle, honestly Joey." I replied nervously. The first sign that he sees or hears about someone threatening his family he starts getting over protective and wants to beat the snot out of who ever it is.

And that is the last thing that I need to be dealing with right now.

"I didn't think that you were a runner Charley, you've always had more back bone than Yugi ever did. So why is this time any different?"

"Tristan!" I smirked at the fact that my brother just got burned by one of his best friends, until I saw who it was that said it.

"You're there too Tristan?" Now shit really is about to hit the fan.

"Hell yea I am." He smirked pushing Joey's head down so that he could be the centre of attention on the computer screen.

"It's good to see you both, how have you guys been?" As bad as this situation is I truly am glad to be able to see my two adoptive brothers again.

"Cut the chit chat Charley and start talking." Joey demanded popping his head back up, knocking Tristan off his balance in the process and making him fall backwards, and glared at me.

"How am I supposed to tell you what's happening if you want me to cut the chit chat?" I asked sassily knowing that this would cause the two knuckle heads to bicker between themselves even more.

Yugi was shaking his head and trying to hide his laughter, he knew exactly what I was doing to them.

"She's got a point you know."

"Shut up will ya Tristan?" The blond boy demanded. "Charley, you know exactly what I'm talking about so quit acting dumb. Why won't you just tell us what's going on?" He asked sadly, all signs of the jokester was gone only to be replaced by the worried older brother that he was.

"Because I want to keep who I am a secret so that everyone will accept me for who I am and not just who I'm related too."

"And your getting bullied because of it." Tristan muttered angrily.

"Then so be it. Everyone gets bullied at one point or another in their lives, you two should know that better than anyone." I know that was a low blow, but I needed them to understand what it was that I want and need from them. "I'm sorry to have to go that low, but this is what I want, and I hope that you understand." I reply sadly bunching my hands into fists in my lap to keep my emotions in check.

"We do C, we're just worried about you that's all. You're a tough chick and we all know that you can take care of yourself, but just knowing that there's someone who's able to break you down... The thought worries us." Joey explained.

"I appreciate that guys, honestly. But the only reason that I let him do this is because he's my best friend and crush's older brother and I just..." There was a knock on my door and I froze in fear.

"Charley?"

"There's someone at my door, so will you guys shut up for the next 5 minutes so that I can see who it is and send them away?" I whispered growling.