Bastian Misawa - Good Morning

The stupid prick. Thinking that he can beat someone as smart as Bastian. I may be acting biased considering that he's one of my best friends but I know that he won't let someone like this idiotic Obelisk Blue won the duel.

"What are you shaking your head about girl? You just wait, in this next move I'm going to kick your boyfriends sorry but." I shake my head again, this time it was because I was trying to fight the blush that wants to creep onto my face with Bastian being called my boyfriend.

"It's my move." Bastian draw's a card and moves it so that I can see clearly what it is. I laugh and start packing my belongings knowing that the duel is over now. Bastian has won yet another match.

"Why are you packing up? Don't you want to see your boyfriend lose?" Before I could comment Bastian beat me to it.

"On the contrary. I just showed her the card that I drew at the beginning of my turn and she knows what this particular card is capable of." Bastian's opponent starts shaking but his voice still comes out strong.

"We'll see about that." Bastian plays his card, attacks his opponent, and ends the duel.

I smile and stand up, placing my bag over my shoulder, and opening Bastian's bag so that he can put his duel disk away when he comes over to me.

"Thanks Charley."

"Your welcome." I wait until he's ready and the two of us walk back to the Ra Yellow dorms together.

"So how many duels has that been now?" I ask. "30?"

"45 actually." He replies simply.

"Man, and you still have all your homework and studying done too. How you do it all and never get flustered I'll never know." I chuckle.

"I'm not sure why you're saying that because you have just as much work done as I do." I look a head of us and refuse to answer him. "You do have your homework done at least right?" Again I don't answer. "Charley, I thought that we agreed that we would both have our work done in time for you to watch me duel?"

"I'm sorry, I don't have much left. There's just a few questions that I didn't understand so I was going to work on them again after taking a break hoping that I would be able to better understand them..."

"And you got distracted." He finished sighing.

"Yea."

"Alright, I guess we'll go to your room ad study then."

"What?" I stop walking and watch him in confusion. "I can do it myself, you don't have to come over."

"If you were going to finish it then you would have had it done by now." That's a little harsh.

"Not all of us are as good as you are Bastian." I grumble.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He stops walking and turns to watch me, unsure of what he said to upset me.

"Nothing. Just forget that I said anything." I mutter and start walking again, not bothering to wait for him to catch up.

"Charley wait." He grabs my hand to try and stop me, I pause long enough to squeeze his fingers before letting him slip away again,

This time though he doesn't call out to stop me. Instead he watches me as I continue walking away.

I lock my door behind me and lean against it, sighing sadly, before I force myself to move around by throwing my bag on my bed and taking a change of clothes into the washroom so that I can take a shower. I take my sweet time and enjoy the heat that pours over my body, sighing in a momentarily happy bliss, before turning the water off. I change into my favourite pajamas and open the washroom door with my fingers in my hair as I fight to untangle it when I see someone sitting at my desk.