Chapter One

{This will be slightly short and long >~<}

~Amelia O'Neil~
I follow after my sister as she chases after Mr.Rivetti saying, "Mr.Rivetti! Mr.Rivetti, please." Mr.Rivetti groans obviously irritated and replies, "You are the most persistent human I've ever met in my life. Look I already told the cops everything, alright?" April keeps persisting him I shake my head laughing a bit myself 'That's my sister alright' she says, "But, maybe there's a detail you could've forgotten to share with the police." Mr.Rivetti looks at her annoyed and replies, "Sweetheart, you don't forget something like that. Ten guys storm in here, broad daylight, force us to the ground at gunpoint. And these are restricted chemicals Benzyl cyanide and some deaminating agents, too. You just don't buy this stuff even on the black market." I raise an eyebrow and keep writing on my notepad listening to him April breathes and asks something again, "Wait, you said deaminating agents, those are used in genetic research Is there anyone else that's trafficking these sort of chemicals besides you?" I stand next to April and tap my watch looking at the time. Mr.Rivetti replies, "There's one high-security facility along this water front. But they don't nearly move as much cargo as we do." Vern says at me and April, "O'Neil's! We're live in 30 minutes! Come on!" April says to Mr.Rivetti, "Uh....No,no,no,I'll be right back. Please don't go anywhere. I'll be right back." We groan and walk towards to Vern she looks annoyed at Vern, we both say in unison, "I'm working." We point to Mr.Rivetti looking annoyed. He shakes head and says, "That's a paying job?" I shake my head and say, "No." He looks at us both then, says "Because, we have an actual paying job. Look, you don't think every crime reporter in the city isn't trying to work this story?" April sighs and says, "I know that, but there is a new angle on this, and we are that close to getting it." She makes a hand motion to show how close we are, she then continues "I- We just need a couple of more...." she runs her hand through her hair I sigh and Vern says, "Let's just stick to what we're good at. We're good at it." We get into the car I hold onto their seats since there isn't one for me we ride to New York Times Square.

{End of chapter did I mention Amelia is really shy unless she needs to protect her sister}