Chapter Five

^^^^ Picture of Amelia just imagine a red jacket on her >~<

~Amelia O'Neil~
I sigh as I help April carry our boxes, Vern takes April's box I glare at him clearly upset and I huff as he puts April's box in the van and I put mine.

Vern smiles and says, "It could have been worse." April rolls her eyes at him and says annoyed, "We just got fired, Vern. How could it be worse?" I nod in agreement and Vern sighs, "Maybe it's good. Maybe you both should take a little time, take care of yourselves. Come on, let me take you guys a ride." I roll my eyes and butt in as we get in, "Not unless you're going to Eric Sacks estate." We stand by the our doors as he interrupts us, "Girls....Hey!" We get in ignoring him and he sits in the front staring at us both. April shakes her head and says stubbornly, "We're not up giving on this story." I nod my head at her incomplete agreement Vernon sighs and says, "You gotta put that to bed" I get annoyed and say, "Would all of those other great reporters "put it to bed"?" I smile mockingly at him as he thinks for a second then rencountered what I said, "No. That's different." Me and April say in unison, "How is that different? They all exactly started where we are am I, right?" Vernon nods and groans then, makes up an excuse "I'm not driving the Channel 6 news van onto Sacks estate." I get smart with him and smirk, "Who asked you to do that?" Vern groans and says, "Uh, you two did. And a "thanks" would have been nice." April rolls her eyes as he starts the car and says, "Maybe one day you're gonna be thanking us." Vern looks at us questioningly and asks, "So, what do you two want with Eric Sacks?" April leans into her seat clearly tired of him being annoying, "Our dad used to work for him. He's the only person that's gonna be able to tell me whether or not we're crazy." Vernon looks at me and asks, "Crazy about what?" I tense up a bit and say embarrassed, "We don't need you to laugh at us also." Vernon looks hurt for a second and covers it with cockiness, "Oh, come on, O'Neil's. This is the Fenwick Express, it's a judgement-free zone. A cocoon of safety" He starts the car and April raises an eyebrow at him then, says questionable "Promise?" Vernon looks fake hurt and gasps, "I'm insulted that you would suggest otherwise."

~Dark Lady Rose//Aka Narrator~
Splinter stands in the middle of the circle of teenage turtle boys who have been sitting there for eleven hours straight and Splinter hums, "Ooh, eleven hours in the Ha'shi. Are you sure you don't want to tell me where you were last night?" All four boys stay quiet until Donatello breaks the silence asking his brothers worried, "How you holding up, fellas?" Raphael grunts and keeps a straight face saying, "Ah! I ain't breaking if Donnie ain't breaking." Donatello takes a gulp trying to control his nausea and says, "Experiencing intense nausea but not breaking." Splinter spins the board Donatello's on, Michelangelo smiles and exclaims cockily, "Guys? I'm in the zone! There is literally nothing that could break me right now!" Splinter grabs a pizza box and puts it on the table in the middle and looks at Michelangelo knowing he's going to break. Michelangelo starts the to shake the chair he's balancing on and says worried, "Starting to break." Splinter thinks in his mind, 'Finally got them' and says in an announcement voice, "Of course, you've all tasted five-cheese pizza. But, this cheesemongers have speculated of it's existence for centuries." Splinter opens the box revealing the spectacular cheese pizza and Splinter continues, "Da Vinci's original masterpiece. I submit to you...the 99-cheese pizza." Michelangelo's face turns surprised and gasps, "Oh! It's not possible" he looks at the pizza in awe wanting to taste it. Donatello speaks up trying to convince his younger brother, "Mikey, it's a trap! A pizza with that variety of cheese is a culinary impossibility!" Michelangelo still looks at the pizza in awe and Splinter says knowing he's going to win, "Shall I list the ingredients?" he picks up a slice and walks towards Michelangelo persuading him to tell him, Michelangelo whispers "No." Splinter smirks at himself  and says, "Cheddar..." Michelangelo shakes his head and Splinter continues, "Provolone..."  Raphael snaps at Michelangelo and says angrily, "Mikey, don't you do it!" Splinter keeps going ignoring the other three brothers and says, "Asiago..." Leonardo decides to finally say something and says, "Keep it together!" Splinter says the second to last ingredient, "Taleggio..." Michelangelo looks confused for a second then, looks in awe and says, "I don't even know what that is." Splinter finally says, "Mozzarella, of course." the last ingredient knowing he's got him. Michelangelo finally gives in and says, "All right, all right, all right! We left the lair because the Foot were taking hostages and kicked some serious butt, and there were these two girls Amelia and April who took our picture, but we took care of it." He pants breathlessly and Raphael shakes his head then says, "Idiot" Splinter turns to all the boys upset and says, "Oh,no, my worst fears have been realized." Michelangelo tries to encourage his father and says enthusiastically while eating a slice of pizza, "Don't worry about it. Donnie erased the picture!" Splinter sighs and his sons' stupidity and says, "We're not in danger. No. It's Amelia and April O'Neil who are in danger! Find the girls. Bring them here." Donatello speaks up and says cautiously, "But,sensei, you said not to go..." Michelangelo repeats what Splinter says trying to remember, "Find the girls! Find the girls."

{Cliff hanger end}