Chapter 2

Mike led the way inside the mansion. Through the front door, there was a staircase on my right and a rug in the middle of the hall. In front through a doorway was a huge living room.

It had two big white couches with lots of pillows on them

It had two big white couches with lots of pillows on them. Two big comfy looking chairs and glass sliding doors which lead to a patio.

There were some guys in the living room and they stood up when they saw us and came towards us. The filming crew was just filming everything silently.

I internally freaked out after looking at the faces in front of me.

Marcelo, Isco, Gareth, Sergio and Lucas were standing right in front of me!! Oh my God!!!

Mike was the one who spoke up first, ending my internal freaking out, "Hey guys! This is Alice Carter. She's the one who will be living with you so behave." They all chuckled at him and nodded.

Sergio was the first one who introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Sergio -"

"The dumb one" Gareth interrupted him as he walked towards me and slung his arm around my shoulders.

Everyone laughed as he went on, "I'm Gareth, the tall one. That's Marcelo, the crazy one. Lucas, the funny one and that's Isco, he's the kid."

"Hey! I'm not a kid!" Isco exclaimed throwing his hands in the air. He had a little pout on his face.

"Oh yeah, who's the one pouting like a kid?" Marcelo asked and that made everyone laugh even more. While Isco just muttered some not-so-nice things under his breath.

After everyone was done laughing Mike spoke up, "Okay guys I'm going now, you all have fun and take care of her." The guys nodded and we all said bye to Mike and got my bags out of his car and then he was gone.

The guys took my bags and lead me up the stairs, towards the end of the hallway and stopped in from of a light brown door. Lucas opened it to reveal a medium-sized room.

It was simple and just perfect for me. It had white and purple walls with a huge bed and a dresser. In the end, were an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in closet.

All of them left after that telling me to get myself settled and they would be downstairs if I needed anything

I sat on my bed for a few moments to let everything sink in. This was real and I still couldn't come to terms with it. I was going to live in a house with THE Real Madrid for a year! This was crazy!

I grabbed some clothes and had a shower. I was very tired from all the travelling and this unexpected news. So after the shower, I just fell on the bed and decided to take a nap.

I was woken up by someone shaking me and saying, "C'mon Ally, wake up! Dinner is ready."

I opened my eyes and saw that Lucas was the one shaking me and Isco was sitting on the foot of my bed watching me. "Good morning sleepy head." Isco grinned.

"Hey, what time is it?" I asked yawning.

"It's 8 now. Let's go everyone's waiting for us." Lucas replied. I quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair then I headed downstairs with both of them.

When we got down I noticed that Mateo, Cristiano, Karim and Toni were also here now. They all introduced themselves, not that they needed to, I could recognise them anywhere but I just kept my cool and introduced myself.

After introductions, we went to eat in the dining room. There were two caretakers to do all the household work since the guys were always busy with training and matches.

They were a lovely couple in their mid-thirties, Lucy and Brian. They were very nice and sweet. Brian was the chef and Lucy basically did everything that needed to be done around the house.

There were 3 square tables each seating 4 people but the guys had connected them so it became one huge table with 12 seats

There were 3 square tables each seating 4 people but the guys had connected them so it became one huge table with 12 seats. We all sat down and Lucy started to bring the food out and the guys being the gentlemen they were, stood up to help her, it looked like that this was their regular routine so I stood up to help too. We worked in silence till the table was set and then sat down to eat.

Dinner was fun, we talked and they told me about all the pranks that they've done on each other. I was slightly surprised to find out that Cristiano was the biggest prankster out of all of them, especially when he teamed up with Junior. It was amusing that all of them were super scared of Junior because he had the best prank ideas.

"I swear that kid may look like an angel but he has the mind of the devil!" Marcelo exclaimed as he told us about the time when Junior had dyed his hair pink when he was sleeping, claiming that his hair would look good with their new pink kit. Thankfully it wasn't a permanent dye and it went away in 3-4 washes.

All of us busted out laughing at that and Cris had a proud smirk on his face. It was amusing to see how proud he was of his kid's pranks. "Well he is my boy, what else do you expect from him?"

"That's also true." Gareth pointed out.

Our whole time was spent the same way, after dinner, we helped in cleaning up and moved to the living room and continued talking.

I was so comfortable around them, they were just like regular guys which made me really glad. Soon it was 12 and all of us decided to get some sleep.

I still couldn't believe that I was living with Real Madrid! It truly was a dream come true. With these thoughts roaming around in my mind, I fell in a peaceful and dreamless sleep.

*~*~*~*~*

Author's Note

Who do you guys want as the male lead? Isco, Mateo, Cristiano, Marco or Lucas?

I was thinking Isco cos I remember a while back someone asked me to make Isco the male lead of Group Chat and I said that I would write an Isco fanfic some other time. So what do you all want, Isco or someone else? Let me know.

Update: Isco is the lead! 😻