Chapter 11

Third P.O.V.

The limo stopped and Alic started getting nervous. The guys climbed out one by one. Isco got out from his side and offered Alice a hand.

She grasped his hand and carefully stepped out. Just when she thought she had done it, she stumbled forward but Isco caught her. She gasped as her grip around Isco's hand tightened and her other hand end up resting on his chest while Isco's other arm wrapped around her back to balance her.

Once she regained her balance, she pulled away slowly, blushing, "Thank you." She said softly.

Isco just shot her a caring smile and took a few steps back, all too aware of the photographs taking pictures.

Marcos and Theo came and stood at either side of Alice, offering her their arms. She grinned at them and held each of their offered arms by her hand. And the three walked through the paparazzi and into the venue arm in arm.

The venue was exquisitely decorated. The theme of Winter Wonderland was perfectly carried out. Alice couldn't believe her eyes as she looked around. This was the first time she had seen anything like this.

Most of the guests were already there and Alice could already see Marcelo conversing with someone, a drink in his hand

"Damn Ally! You look gorgeous!" Mike complemented as he reached her.

Alice blushed at the compliment, "Thank you, Mike! You look rather handsome!"

"Don't I always?"

"In your head maybe," Alice teased.

Mike held his chest, pretending to be wounded.

Isco walked around the room, greeting and chatting with his friends and their families.

But despite controlling himself, his eyes wouldn't- no, couldn't stop seeking a look at Alice.

"God damn it Isco!" He cursed at himself before drowning a glass of champagne in one go.

The music wasn't helping the situation and neither was the sight of Alice dancing with Borja.

"Why don't you just ask her for a dance already?"

He turned around startled, only to come face to face with Toni and Raphael.

Isco chuckled nervously, "Ask who?"

Toni raised an eyebrow, "Your housemate who happens to look so stunning tonight that you can't seem to take your eyes off her. Rings a bell?"

"C'mon Disco," Raphael started, "you think none of us have noticed your dazed, confused and lost self?"

"Just ask her for a dance instead of stalking her with your eyes." Toni adviced and left. Raphael also followed after patting Isco on the shoulder.

"Well I could ask her for a dance, couldn't I?" He mused to himself before springing into action.

First he requested the DJ to put on his song next and then he went to the girl that had been dancing in his mind all night.

*~*~*~*~*

Alice was having a fairytale of a night and nothing could wipe the grin off her face as she danced and chatted with her friends.

The song that was playing finished and Borja, who was dancing with her, spun her out and she ended up falling into someone else's arms

Once she got over the shock, she noticed that she was in Isco's arms and the song changed to 10,000 hours by Dan+Shay and Justin Bieber.

"Shall we?" Asked Isco with a sweet smile. She couldn't form words so she just nodded and tried to hide her blushing face by looking down.

Both could feel the sparks fly between them. Each touch, each eye contact seemed to set off an explosion inside them and none know that the other was feeling the same way.

Isco and Alice's unspoken chemistry was visible to each person who saw them. Some guys smiled to themselves watching the young couple dance.

"Are they going out?" Pilar asked as her, Clarisse, and Georgina stood chatting.

Clarisse shrugged grinning, "I don't know but they make a super cute couple!"

Georgina hummed in agreement, "I was thinking that when I saw the scene where Isco got mad at her for taking the twitter hate to heart."

"Me too," Cristiano said suddenly popping up behind her and scaring her half to death.

Georgina smacked him lightly for scaring her and then the group of four continued watching the couple.

*~*~*~*~*

Isco spun Alice out before pulling her back in, this time even closer than before. He slowly leaned down and whispered in her ear, "You look stunning tonight."

It was all too much for Alice's mind to comprehend. The music, the lights, Isco so close to her and the words he had just whispered. Tongue tied, she just smiled at him shyly before diverting her eyes away from his intense brown ones.

'Is this a dream?' The thought wondered around in her mind.

She looked at the man she was dancing with. His eyes focused on her as he led them gently. The warmth she felt being in his arms created a fuzy feeling inside her. A feeling she couldn't name yet.

The song ended and she smiled at Isco as his arms left her. He kissed the back of her hand before he turned around and left. She rushed away from the dancefloor, trying to find either an exit or a washroom.

Seemed like luck was on her side for once as she was able to locate an exit.

She stepped outside and wandered around aimlessly for a few minutes before heading back into the ballroom.

Her racing heart finally clam. 'What the hell is this boy doing to me?' was all she could think about.

The rest of the night Alice socialized with all the guests. All while trying her best not to run into a certain someone till the time to go back came.

The boys made sure they got in first so the last remaining ones were Isco and Alice.

Isco helped Alice in with her dress and then settled in himself.

Both were lost in their own thoughts. One sorting through their feelings and the other rejecting them before they start making sense.

'It can't happen.'