Chapter 6

Alice's P.O.V.

Turns out I did not go on the pre-season tour with the guys, which was not fun. While they were off exploring and playing in L.A., I was attending hours-long meetings with lawyers and managers before I was given a green light to start travelling with the team. There was a lot of things that I had to do.

First came the legal stuff like contract, terms and conditions and salary discussion. Then came the psych evaluations and medicals. The best part was the shopping sprees.

Since I was to be a lead in an international 'reality show', I had to look the part so Real Madrid gave me a stylist and a credit card and told us to buy as much clothes as needed. Man I can't even tell you how big my closet is now!

All of this took about two month which made us miss a few matches but now that everything is sorted we can begin filming. Real Madrid is currently on the top of their group in UCL and in fifth place in LaLiga, seven points behind Barcelona, after four wins, two draws and one defeat in their first seven Liga matches.

By now I'm very good friends with everyone in the team and the filming crew. They all are really fun and easy to be around. We do tons of crazy and stupid stuff and we've basically turned the house into a frat. What else do you expect from a bunch of under 25's living under the same roof?

In the past few weeks I've adjusted to having cameras over me. It still feels weird cos someone is literally recording all my moves but I'm trying to get used to it as much as I can.

Today will be my first match, Getafe vs Real Madrid and I'm beyond excited! I'll get to travel with the team and watch the matches live.

Finally all my wildest dreams are coming and I couldn't be more grateful. It was stressful though. Ever since the program was announced I was getting a lot of media attention and the fans... well safe to say that most of them hated me and I'm not exaggerating.

According to most of the fandom I was just some girl who will end up ruining the club. Not my words. My twitter and Instagram was full of hate. I didn't think that the fans would hate the idea of this program. I mean they will get to see the players' life off the pitch, I don't get what's so upsetting about that?

Maybe it's the fact that I, a nobody, am getting to live with their dream team. I honestly don't know for sure but what I do know is that the hate has made me determined to win the fans over.

There were some really nice fans who supported me and the program which made me confident and that's all I need. For now I'll just suck it up and ignore the hate and focus on the support. Time to bring my A-game. 

"Hey Ally! Go get ready, we leave in an hour!" Marco said shaking me from my thoughts. I sent him a grateful smile and dashed upstairs to find a dress. Since it was compulsory for the guys to travel in suits, I was to wear dresses to match them so I tried to find the perfect one.

I took a shower and put on a beige solid woven sheath dress with a round neckline, straight hem and 3/4 sleeves. It was professional and perfect for travelling.

 It was professional and perfect for travelling