Chapter 1

We were in the back of an SUV, the cameras still on us, when Mike started explaining what was going on, "Okay so remember when I told you that I landed you the coolest job ever?"

I nodded and he continued, "Well as you know that I work closely with the Real Madrid's President and well, we came up with this idea of making a TV series in which the fans get to see the real footballers, not the guys we see on the pitch or on the news but the guys that they are behind the closed doors.

"So the idea was to have a Madridista that we can trust to live in a mansion with the guys. The said person would go everywhere and do everything that the team does, training, matches, tours and everything!

"At first it was just a fantasy, an idea, till the rumours of footballers being arrogant and mean started. That kind of things messes with a footballer's head so to end these unnecessary rumours, we decided to bring our idea to life. We've been searching for someone for months but couldn't find anyone that has no ties to the club and is trustworthy until you told me that you were moving here."

I was so surprised with everything that Mike has said so far and all I could say was "What?"

He chuckled and said, "Yeah, I called a meeting and suggested you. We ran a background check on you, checked out your social media accounts, I even introduced you to the director, Steve, on Skype that was kind of your job interview and he liked you, so it was decided that you would be the perfect person for the job."

"So right now we're going to the mansion where you'll be staying with the guys, you'll meet them and spend the rest of the day however you want. Tomorrow I'll take you to the training centre to meet Mr Perez and Zidane."

I just blinked and asked, "Am I dreaming?"

Everyone in the car just busted out laughing.

"I'm serious! This can't be real! This is too good to be real! Or maybe you're just pranking me! That's it! You're pranking me!" I said pointing a finger accusingly at Mike who was just laughing at me.

"Quit messing with me and tell me the truth you wacko!" I said as I smacked Mike's arm.

"Oh my God! I did not know that you are abusive! Now I'm reconsidering whether you would be okay for the job or not." He mocked me as he rubbed his arm.

I just huffed and crossed my arms muttering, "I'm reconsidering being your friend."

"Hey! That was mean!"

"Oh yeah? Well, deal with it."

Just then the car turned into a curved driveway and stopped in front of a huge mansion!

"Wow" I whispered in awe at the gorgeous mansion in front of me.

"Welcome to your new home", Mike said grinning.