Chapter 5

Alice's P.O.V.

When we got home we unloaded everything from the car and called the others for help since it was a lot of stuff!

"Wow! Did you guys buy the whole store?" Mateo asked looking wide-eyed at all the stuff.

The three of us just looked at each other and shrugged. Lucas just shook his head, "Lets just get everything inside and get this party started!" All of us cheered and started to take everything inside.

We finally got everything inside and headed up to our rooms to change.

After changing I made my way to the movie room. It was literally the best thing ever! The red loungers could easily fit more than 20 people comfortably. It had a projector and a huge screen.

We decided to watch different types of movies so our shortlist was The Hangover, The Fault in Our Stars, Wonder Woman and King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.

By the end of The Hangover, we were a laughing mess and Sergio was named as Stu a.k.a. Dr Faggot.

So from time-to-time, someone would say 'Paging Dr Faggot' and we all would bust out laughing!

Then came The Fault in Our Stars and all of us were literally crying. There were a lot of tears shed and tissue papers wasted but it was also sort of hilarious to see the guys crying and denying that they were crying. My favourite excuse was 'My eyes are sweating' by Isco.

Wonder Woman came and lifted our spirits but it made me cry when Steve died. King Arthur was overall perfect and our chosen favourite!

By the end of the movie marathon, we were a mixture of emotions so we decided to unwind by going out by the pool.

It was dark out and the house looked beautiful with the yellow outdoor lights on. We just sat by the pool with our legs in the water, drinking and talking.

"So Alice, where are you from?" Sergio asked.

"Amsterdam." They were surprised by my answer.

"But you don't look like you're from Amsterdam," Theo said.

"First of all, I have no idea how people from Amsterdam are supposed to look like and I was born in Amsterdam but my Dad is an American and my mom is English. They both loved Amsterdam ever since they were teenagers so they decided to move there after they got married and then I was born."

"Wow! And why did you come to Madrid?" Mateo asked.

"Like my parents, I was also in love with a city ever since I was a teen. My love was Madrid. So when I was finally able to move, I decided to come here. It seemed like a great choice since I've always been in love with the city and Real Madrid. The bonus was that my best friend lived here. Now I'm living with the very team I've always dreamt of meeting." I exaggerated and they all laughed.

This time it was Alvaro that asked the question, "So what did you want to be before you got this job?"

"Honestly, I wanted to be a blogger. Like a travel blogger or a fashion blogger. Yet somehow I ended up being a football team blogger without even trying. Fate has its ways." I chuckled softly along with the rest of them.

"Yes, it has... I remember the time when I wanted to be a superhero when I grew up. Look at me now, running around on the pitch along with 21 other men, saving a defenceless ball by kicking it into the net." Isco mussed and we all burst out laughing.

"What?! Why are you guys laughing at my feelings?" Isco exclaimed faking shock.

I just shook my head laughing, "You're something else, Fransisco Alarcon."

He grinned at me cheekily, "Why, thank you, Alice Carter."

I grinned back, "You're welcome, young Hobbit!" Qué the laughter from others.

"Are you excited for L.A. Ally?", Marco asked.

I was confused about his question, "L.A.? What are you talking about?"

All of them looked shocked at my question. "You don't know about L.A.?!" Asked Lucas.

"Urmm... No?"

There were several omgs after that till finally, Sergio told me what they were talking about. "The pre-season tour. That's what's in L.A. We leave in a few days."

I was shocked after hearing that then something clicked, "Omg! That's the surprise! Mike called me and said that he had a surprise for me. He is coming over to talk about it tomorrow!"

"Oops... Surprise?!" Marco exclaimed throwing his hands up awkwardly.

I laughed, "Wow! Thanks, Marco!" And he laughed along with me.

Sergio looked at his watch and stood up, "I'm gonna head out now guys. I'll see you all tomorrow." We said bye to him and he left.

"So who stays here like permanently?" I asked curiously.

"Well Marco, Theo, Borja, Marcos, Jesus, Dani and I. We stay here permanently. Others have their rooms but they stay and go as they please. They just stay over when their wives or girlfriends and kids are away or whenever we decide to have a team night." Isco answered.

"So basically this is a bachelor's pad."

"Well bachelors and bachelorette pad now." He said, grinning.

"I like the sound of that."

It was dark now, the moon was out and the stars were twinkling in the sky. All of us moved again but this time we laid down on the grass, looking at the stars pointing out random shapes we made or the constellations we knew meanwhile making up ridiculous theories and stories about space and stars. We spent hours doing that and when we were on the brink of passing out, we decided to head off to bed.

Marco was asleep on the grass so Isco and I woke him up and helped him to his room. "Sweet dreams Marc," I said as I left his room along with Isco.

We walked to my room silently, "Good night Isco." I said as I opened my door.

"Good night Ally." He replied with a smile and headed off to his room which was one door down from mine.

Since I was already in comfy clothes, I just fell on my bed and slept, thinking about LA.

*~*~*~*~*

Author's Note

I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting much. College just started again so it'll take some time to fall back into the regular writing schedule but I promise that I'll try to update soon.

To make this a bit realistic, I made all the young players, i.e., the ones that don't have wives or girlfriends, live in the house. What do you think, good or bad idea?

Let me know!

Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!