7

I didn't know what to say so I just kissed him,"is that a yes?" It was silent and is smile faded "I mean,I like you" he smiled once more "I like you too" "soooo yes" I said he pulled me in for a kiss that turned into a make out session,"johnnycakes stop sucking my sisters face please" he turned red while I laughed and dug my face into his chest "but even if u make her frown,you won't live another day!"'steve said  I just rolled my eyes,pony looked a bit upset so I went to apologize "its fine breezy" he said,I hugged him and followed the gang,it was getting late and so pony Johnny and dal took me to a movie,two girls sat in front of us and dal was bugging them,oh boy what's new?"be nice an leave us ALONE?" the red head said I squeezed johnnys hand and he squeezed mine also soon enough Johnny was sticking up for the two girls and I was hella jealous, "look dal leave them alone!" Dally ended up leaving, the girls asked the boys to sit with them,pony got up,would Johnny?u looked at him upset,he got up and sat with them "bye breezy" he said,my heart shattered "Johnny?" He just told you to go,Marcia and cherry just waved bye "wait until Steve gets ahold of you" I said walking away "Just go breezy we don't care,the gang doesn't either" pony said,Cherry laughed saying "just kill yourself you pathetic grease" Johnny looked at me and instantly threw his coke at me "we said go" I ran out of the drive in all that was going threw my head was "kill your self" I ran inside,the gang was still there, Darry spoke up and said "breezy?whats wrong?wheres the boys?" I thought about what happened and ran upstairs,Steve went running out of the house with Darry,and soda went after me,I grabbed a my switch blade and locked the door running a hot bath,"BREEZY?BREEZY OPEN UP" I pretended like I didn't hear anything,"TWO COME HELP ME BUST THE DOOR DOWN!" I opened my blade and I guess they heard it "no no no no no no NO NO NO" I heard them yell I hopped in the tub and rolled my sleeve up (this gets graphic) I stuck the tip of my blade in my arm,that's when they broke the door opened,before I could move it they took me out and took the blade. I cried into sodas chest "he told me to go,he threw is coke at me,I got told to kill myself so I tried,why would u save me?they said you guys don't care" I glanced at sodas face he said "breezy we all love you,there was not one time we said we didn't care about you" I look d at two big he was crying too "shoot kid we all love ya" we were all crying on the bathroom floor "pony hurt me too",he looked at you and kissed your forehead "I'll take care of him you don't worry" we all heard the front door slam "I TOLD YOU KID,GIVE ME A REASON WHY I SHOULDNT HURT YOU" and Darry was also yelling at pony "WE DID NOT RAISE YOU TO DO THAT YOU ARE GROUNDED MISTER YOULL BE LUCKY IF U EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY",I walked down stairs to get some water and I heard soda yell "YOU SON OF A BITCH SHE ALMOST KILLED HERSELF,AND YOU PONY BETTER SMARTEN UP THAT WAS WRONG" I just drank some water while two bit watched me to make sure I didn't do anything,all that I heard was yelling I heard stuff being thrown I heard slamming,I went in there and everyone was silent,I walked over to the broken picture,it was a picture of me and mom,mom was always my favourite,this picture meant the world to me I began to cry and looked up Johnny and pony were crying as hard as ever Steve was jaw dropped and instantly ran up to me to hug me "we'll get it replaced breezy I promise" you nodded "soda?can you spend the night?i felt really safe when you were with me" I looked at Johnny he cried even harder "sure" he said gave me a hug Steve let it happen because he was best buds with soda,"breezy,can we talk?" Pony and Johnny asked,"sure but they stay" they both looked at each other and nodded "listen,we were being stupid I didn't feel like myself neither did pony,I went for them because they reminded me of you" I laughed "so your gonna go for any girl that looks lik or reminds you of me?" He shook his head no "no no breezy ba-" I cut him off "don't call me babe"