Chapter Two

(Your Pov)
    As we reached the door to the apartment, I put my phone back into my hoodie pocket.
    "Alex, you're such a fucking DUMBA-" I hear a man call out but stopping in his tracks once he saw me.
    "Oh, hello!" He says, greeting me with a sweet smile, I smile back and nod as my response.
    "David, this is umm...I never got your name..." He says, scratching the back of his neck.
"Oh! Sorry, I'm y/n! To be honest, I didn't know your name till we walked in here!" I say, causing both of them to chuckle.
"Okay so, David, this is y/n. And y/n, this is David. And I'm Alex, which you heard." He says, a tinge of nervousness in his voice.
"It's nice meeting you, and knowing your names." I say, lightly giggling.
"And I'm going to guess...You are the girl he dropped the water bottle on?" David asks, causing me to nod.
"Alright, alright David! You've rubbed it in enough that I fucked up." Alex grunts, causing a mischievous smile to creep up onto David's face.
    "So, how is your head?" David asks, slightly still having a mischievous type smile on his lips.
    "A little bit sore bu-" I was interrupted as someone walks in the room, I immediately smell...Weed?
"Who are you?" He asks, sounding slightly rude but I can tell he doesn't mean to sound that way.
"I'm-" Once again, I was interrupted. But this time, by David.
"This is y/n, Alex hit her with a water bottle because he made a dumb-ass bet." David says, causing a groan to erupt from Alex's mouth.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP DAVID!" Alex yells, causing me to jump a bit at the sudden loud sound.
"What? Is it not the truth?" David asks, that mischievous smile creeping up again.
"Shut the fuck up." Was all Alex said, causing the guy and David to start laughing.
"W-what's your name?" I ask the bleach blonde.
"Oh shit, yeah I'm Dom!" He says, giggling (that signature Dom giggle).
I laugh as I hear his amazing giggle, causing a weird look to appear on David's face, questioning why I'm just now laughing.
"I was laughing at his amazing giggle." I say, causing David's perplexed expression to melt away.
"Here's the ice! And here is two ibuprofen." Says Alex as he taps my shoulder slightly.
"Thanks." I say, giving a smile.
"Well, since I know I'm a bother, I'mma head to where I was going to before." I say, being the awkward person I am. It didn't come out the way I had anticipated (that's what she said).
"Nah, you're not a bother!" Said all three of them, causing a slight blush to appear on my face...They, want me here? Wait, no...They just said I wasn't a bother to them. That doesn't mean they want me to stay.
"Trust me, I am...And I doubt you guys want me to stay here any longer than just this." I say, them all shaking their heads in response.
"That's fucking crazy, quite frankly...I like your company, these guys sorta drive me nuts." Alex says, causing me to giggle.
"The only one I can really deal with here in this apartment is Bailey!" He says, causing a puzzled look to spread across my face...Bailey?
"Shit, I didn't introduce you to Bailey! Or, mention him at all," He says, running over to behind the couch...And soon...I saw a white fluff-ball.
"A ball of white fluff?" I ask, not seeing any other feature than just white and fluff.
"No, no, no...This is a Dwarf bunny! His name is Bailey Harambe Dobrik Ernst!" He says, causing me to burst out into laughter, eventually tears in my eyes.
"Oh my goddd, gimme!!!" I yell, running over to him, reaching out my hands.
"Hmmmmm, I don't know...I don't know if I can trust you with my best friend." He says, causing me to get on my knees (don't think that way, ya nasty) and beg for him to give me the bunny...He eventually gives in.
"YESSSS!!" I yell, euphoria washing over me as I held the cute fluff-ball.
"Ah, and I never complimented how beautiful that name was!" I said, causing them to smile...And with that, I felt an uncomfortable silence coming up.
"Well, thank you for the compliment!" David and Alex say, causing me to feel so uncomfortable...I feel they want me to leave.
"I-I better go, I'm awkward as fuck and I can tell you guys want me to leave." I say, giving Bailey back to Alex.
"No, don't leave pleaseeeeee!" Alex whined, causing my heart to sink.
"Seriously, you aren't bothering us!" David says, I can hear the lie.
"No, I know when I'm annoying someone or being too awkward and I'd rather you guys not hate me with how awkward I am." I say, awkwardly giggling so they didn't think too harshly about it.
"Y/n, please...I don't want to be stuck with these dumbasses alone, stayyyyy." Alex says...Causing me to think and hesitate...Should stay?
"Or at least take me to where you were going before." He says, causing me to smile.
"How would you guys feel with going to In-'n-Out?" I question, seeing all of their eyes lighting up.
    "FUCK YES, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU CAN JOIN OUR SQUAD TYPE THING!!!" Dom yells, causing Alex to roll his eyes.
    "I don't know how people can stand you enough to hook up with you." Alex grunts, causing Dom to give him a death glare.
    "It's because I'm an amazing man!" Dom says, causing David and Alex to bust into a fit of laughter.
    "YOU SHOULD'VE HAD YOUR CAMERA OUT FOR THAT ONE DAVID, DOM JUST SAID THE BEST JOKE!" Alex yells, his face purely red and still laughing. I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack yet because he was laughing so hard.
    "Shut the fuck up Alex." Dom says, sounding as irritated as Alex did when David kept teasing him about hitting me with the water bottle.
    "Okay, okay guys, let's go to In-'n-Out before someone gets murdered." I say, causing them all to start laughing.

    "COME ON DAVIDDDD, LET ME DRIVE THE TESLAAAAAAAA!!" Alex whines, "No Alex, you're not responsible enough!" David responds, causing a gasp to come out of Alex's mouth. "How FUCKING DARE YOU?!?" Alex yells, frustrated...Making me slightly worried, Dom must've noticed my unsettled state so he said,"Don't worry, it's just for David's vlogs. It's just a lil' skit." As he says that, relief washes over me. Dear god, I thought I just met some psychotic people. "Fine! Shot-gun!" Alex yells, sounding like a five year old, causing me to giggle.
   "What are you laughing at?!?" He yells, causing me to continue laughing.
    "You just sound like such a little bitch!" I eventually say, causing his eyes to widen.
    "Hey Alex, you dropped a water bottle on the right girl. I like her!" David says, causing all of us to let out all the laughs we were holding in for the camera.
    "Alex, be a gentleman and let y/n sit in the front. It's her first time in a Tesla...I'd guess," David says, I nod at when he said it was my first time riding in a Tesla, causing Alex to roll his eyes.
    "Fineeeee." He whines.
    "Good boy Alex, you'll get a treat when we get home from In-'n-out!" David says, causing me to snicker.
    "Oh shitttttt!" I say, seeing how fucking nice David's car was.
    "Ya know, we can be best friendsssssss! As long as you let me take this car! I'm totally not trying to use you, because we are BEST FRIENDSSSSS!" I say, causing them to cry out laughing.
    "Shit, I HAVE A BEST FRIEND NOWWWW!" He calls out, still laughing.
    "So, do ya have a girlfriend David? If not, I can take that spot so I can have your Tesl-I mean, LOVE!" I say, causing him to break into even more fits of laughter.
    "Sorry, I already have a girlfriend that uses me!" David says, throwing his hands up in the air, causing me to chuckle. (That was clearly a joke, Liza doesn't use him for his Tesla. Only so she can take his house, JUST KIDDING, Jesus. People are probably gonna attack me.)
    "Who says I can't be another girlfriend?" I ask, winking at him.
    "Shit, you're a goddamn keeper for the vlogs!" He says, wiping a tear from his eye.
    "Soooo, I shall get my share. The Tesla!" I say, causing him to chuckle.

    "So, I know I suck at transitioning all things together but. We're at In-'n-Out! All thanks to y/n!" David says, lifting up his camera.
    "Before you ask, yes...He always vlogs. It's absolutely fucking obnoxious." Alex says, causing me to choke on my drink for a second...Why was that so funny that it caused me to die and come back to life?
    "I GOT THAT ON CAMERA!" David yells, victory in his voice.
    "David, I will cut off your fucking balls if you keep that in. I'd rather not look like death struck my face. I know there'd be a thousand memes about me and if there is. You'll fucking pay for it." I say, causing his face to go pale white. (Even though he's already a ghost)
    "Alex, she's scarier than you'll ever be." He (David) says, his face in awe, causing me to break out laughing.

    "Here boy! Here's your treat I promised before we went to In-'n-Out!" David says, causing Dom and I to laugh, but we soon try to contain them so we don't mess up David and Alex with the skit.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's a weird way to leave it off but it's really fucking late and I've already written more than 1.5k words so, I think it's about time to chill out😂

  Posted - 17.1.8

Word Count - 1693