Chapter One

(Your Pov)
    "Hey BFF/n, I'm gonna go take a walk!" I call out, I get a nod from her in response.

    As I walk around the campus (you are in college for this story), I look around and take in my beautiful surroundings...Surroundings are so under appreciated, people don't acknowledge it.

    I eventually get a tiny bit hungry so I decide to go to the closest In-'n-Out. As I pass by a building, I hear people yelling, and laughing uncontrollably. Causing a small smile to creep up onto my lips. I feel a light vibration against my abdomen, signaling that a notification had popped up, I took my phone out of my hoodie pocket, slowed my walking pace, and looked at the notification which said;

    Mum - Hey honey! How is LA treatin' ya?☀️

    I slightly smiled at the text, but was soon interrupted by something hitting my head...I just stood there, filled with pure confusion, but I then looked. It was a water-bottle...?

  (Alex's Pov)
[Before you get water bottle dropped on you]
    "No, I won't be able to do it. David!" I yell, while he continues to laugh.
    "What? Are you scared?!? You are the one that made this stupid ass bet!" David says, causing me to roll my eyes...It was a dumbass bet I made while I was cocky. Now I'm full of regret.
    "Let me get my camera and explain what's happening!" David says, putting his hand up gesturing for me to hold off.
    After he explains to his fans what he's doing, he switches the camera back to me...Where I have to go through with it. Worst case scenario? Hitting someone with the bottle.
    "What if I hit someone with the bottle?" I ask, whining a little bit.
    "Should've thought of that before you made the bet, dumbass!" He scoffs, causing me to glare at him.
    "Whatever." I groan.
    I breathe in and out before I flick my wrist to get the bottle to flip, I close my eyes...Waiting to hear for David to start laughing or screaming...Instead,
    I hear him gasp.
    I slowly open my eyes to see surprise written on his face, he then points down to the ground and I was surprised to see. A girl. Just standing there, stunned at what could've happened.
    I give David a look of confusion but he soon clears it up by saying,"You just hit that girl with the bottle!" I then feel regret spread through my body and soon I am out of the apartment.

  (Your Pov)
[Back to present]
    I stood there, stunned, and examined the bottle...Where did that come from?
    I try to piece things together but, it just...Doesn't. My thoughts were soon interrupted by someone with dusty blonde haired guy standing in front of me.
    "U-umm, I don't know how to say this but...That water bottle? I-I umm...I'm sorry." He says, stuttering and looking nervous as hell.
    "Excuse me? What happened?" I ask, giggling lightly at how nervous he was.
    "W-well...My friend and I, we made a bet that I couldn't flip a bottle and land it...From our apartment building." He says, looking deeply into my eyes.
    "Oh, okay well. Hope ya got that on camera!" I say, seeing relief show in his expression.
    "I thought you'd be angry!" He says, a perplexed look on his face.
    "Dude, why would I be angry? I mean, I had nothing better to do. So why not get hit by a water bottle?" I say, causing a smile to come up to his lips.
    "Well, do you need ice or anything? That bottle is filled with quite a bit of water, so it had to hurt at least a little bit!" He says, his smile dropping.
    "I mean, if it's not too much to ask for...I'd definitely want either ice or ibuprofen." I say, causing him to shake his head.
    "No, of course it's not too much to ask! And, if you want, you can come up to the apartment or not, I don't want to sound like a creep if you don't want to come up to the apartment." He says, with a nervous smile.
    "I, uh, sure!" I say, blushing a tiny bit as he grabs my hand to walk across the street.
    As we are walking into the building, I remember that my mum had texted me and I haven't replied, so I let go of his hand and started texting her back.

  (Alex's Pov)
    As I feel her grip loosen, I feel my heart drop. But I don't know why...I don't know this girl, and I don't have feelings for her. I just met her, for fucks sake!

  Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I doubt that this story will go anywhere because I'm a shit writer but. Yeah! Bye!

Posted - 17.29.7

Word Count - 823 Words