Story Three: DragonVale Arc

April Sixteenth, "Night Of The Dragon", based upon the tales of Druddigon from Pokemon Black and White, and How To Train Your Dragon.

Once upon a time, there grew a village of dragons. People all over town were training and riding the scaly creatures. There roamed Plant, Earth, Fire, Ice, Electric, Water, Wind, and Metal dragons. 

There was one dragon hiding in a cave that never came out. Every time a human came in, the dragon scared them away. For days, the creature named Axildio, stayed in the cave, never eating, never sleeping, never letting his guard down. 

The best with dragons in town happened to be Keldum, a very young boy with a big heart and no fear. One rainy night, Keldum began speaking to Axildio. Finally, Axildio turned his head to look at Keldum. For many days and nights, Keldum tried to persuade Axildio to come out. Finally, Axildio turned around and stood up. Then he took a few steps toward Keldum, who reached out to touch Axildio's nose, but stopped. The gigantic dragon moved forward and touched Keldum's hand. Then Axildio and Seldom exited the labyrinth cave together. 

When a little boy spotted Keldum come out, he said, "Wow! You got him out here after a thousand years?!"

"Yes, I did." Seldom answered. 

In that village, they keep the friendship between people and dragons alive to this day.