Chapter XV - Holiday Escapade

I’ve been so sad since last Friday. All I did was waste my time crying and crying. So to divert my mind, I decided to write an update. I know you might find this lame but please consider my state. Thank you. God bless us all.

Much love,

Mia

XIAN’S POV

“Kimmy! Hurry up or else we’ll be late!” I got our bags packed. We’re ready to leave for our vacation. We only have about an hour left. I just hope that there’ll be no traffic jam at the moment or else, the plane will leave without us.

“Oo, pababa na.” I heard her scream as she was very busy locking every door, unplugging every sockets and checking out every necessary details of the house.

I asked a company driver to send us to the airport. I got our luggage checked in as we’re waiting for the final call of our flight. She kept bothering me if where our destination would be. I just gave her a sweet chuckle. I wanted to bring her to States but I’ve got no time to prepare everything. I decided to bring her to somewhere that has this thing called White Christmas.

“You mean?” She was in the state of shock.

I nodded my head as she kept on shaking my body out of excitement.

“Oh my God! Talaga? As in talagang-talaga?”

“Oo nga. Bakit, ayaw mo ba?” Happiness and excitement were very evident in her eyes.

“Syempre gusto ko! Nako! ‘Di mo lang man sinabi. Sana nadala ko ‘yung ear muffs ko.”

“Earmuffs?” Why would she have such thing?

“Oo naman! Gusto ko kayang makapunta sa lugar na may snow kaya syempre, binili ko agad nang may makita  akong ganu’n dito.”

“Oh. Too bad, we can’t get it at home at this point.” We were already seated in the plane. “But I could just buy you another one, right?”

“Yeah. You know, I love childish things.” She said.

“You do? Then let’s go for those childish things.” I beamed her a smile.

Four and a half hours had passed and we were able to arrive safely in our destination.

“ANNYEONGHASEO KOREA!!!” Kim joyously yelled. I knew that she really wanted to visit this place when once, I accidentally opened her diary. Some of its pages contained how much she wanted to experience a life in Seoul. But I guess, she didn’t have to know about it.

“You like it here?” I asked innocently.