I hate you, I love you - part 4

"Y-you must be Spock... I am Neytiri, the one who will inform you about anything new you need to know..." Neytiri said in a low voice and Spock raised his eyebrow in excitement.

"Fascinating!" Spock whispered while the tips of his pointy ears became slightly green.

It was the first time he saw such a beautiful female species and he found himself lost in her beauty and rather excited to have her tell and show him what he needed to know about Pandora. That would be very fascinating indeed...

Who could blame him though? Everything about her seemed so peaceful and fragile wrapped up in a tall and sturdy frame... Fragile yet strong... He loved it... And not to mention how sweet her face characteristics were... Everything about Neytiri was perfect... He was lost in her beauty...

"Are you alright? Is there something bothering you Spock? " her sweet voice brought him back to reality.

Soon enough, he realized that the gorgeous Na'vi was now standing even closer to him, her face a few inches away from him.

"No... I mean, yes, everything is quite good as far as I am concerned..." Spock gulped and moved his glance on her lips.

They looked so soft and the temptation to crash his rather thin lips on hers was building up his chest. He gulped once again and quickly concealed all those rather illogical desires. He was a Vulcan on a mission after all... There was no time for him to get trapped in one of those filthy games that love creating... After all, he gave himself a promise not long ago ; since his relationship with Nyota didn't go that good and since it was somehow distracting him from his duties - let's do not forget that she was a human being and he was a Vulcan, which kind of meant she couldn't understand fully the way he was functioning - Spock decided that it was best for him to stay away from love.

"Right... I guess we can begin the tour now... I mean if you want me to take you to this one..." Neytiri exclaimed a couple of seconds later raising an eyebrow delicately as to question the stoic Vulcan.

"Invitation accepted. Such a tour would be a great chance for me to get to know more about civilizations in our galaxy and find ways to protect them..."

"Let's go then... please, follow me and my orders while on this trip..." Neytiri requested politely. "Oh, and please... enjoy it as much as you can... Soon, your mission starts..."

"Precisely..."

The both of them were now outside the cozy bungalow, which they made sure to secure well before leaving, and Neytiri showed Spock the place they were supposed to go.

"See that place over there were the trees and the other plants are getting thicker? Let's go in there and talk about what we need to talk about. There is the minimum possibility of getting interrupted by anyone..." she said with a hint of certainty in her voice and without waiting for the commander to reply, she started walking towards the place she showed him.

"Alright then..." the commander whispered and followed the Na'vi girls.

"Pandora is an interesting planet, you know..." Neytiri stated. "It might seem chaotic and maybe a bit dangerous, but do believe me when I say that it actually is a beautiful place to live in..." she now was standing under the shadow of an extra tall tree with big emerald green leaves.

"Go on...please..." Spock said. His chocolate brown eyes were now sparkling with interest and excitement was building up inside his chest.

"Alright...here we go, I guess..." Neytiri closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "To the cultures of Earth, Pandora seems to be mysterious, primal and terrifying.One of the creatures on Pandora is the direhorse, a gray-skinned, hexapodal horse-like animal with qualities that the ride when hunting. We also ride the mountain banshee to hunt from the air, but the hunter can become prey in the presence of the great lecanopteris. In the canopy below, other deadly yet exotic animals roam: vicious packs of, thick skinned and the most fearsome creature of all, the thanator ."

"Fascinating..."

"I knew you would be intrigued... Now as for as the plants of Pandora, all you need to know is that other than the richness of varying colors, the trees resemble those of Earth. They have the familiar trunks, branches, and leaves, though due to the difference in gravity, many of the shapes appear strange to humans and the proportions are greater because of the lower gravity. The trees and plant life of Pandora have formed electrochemical connections between their roots and effectively act as neurons, creating a moon-wide "brain" that has achieved sentience, which is known to the Na'vi as Eywa..." Neytiri added, closing her eyes painfully when she mentioned the sacred tree's name...

The Vulcan next to her noticed the pained expression she was now wearing and his heart skipped a beat as he somehow hated seeing the usually happy natured Na'vi pained. He really loved that side of her and the idea of her being in such pain made him feel... incomplete... Sad and incomplete... Time was running out rather fastly, Spock knew it.

Without any further hesitation, Commander Spock placed one hand on Neytiri's shoulder and the other softly under her chin.

"What is really going on in Pandora, Neytiri? The sacred tree is in danger, I can tell..."

"What -"

"Each one of you looks quite devastated and pained whenever Eywa is mentioned. There is something going on with Pandora's sacred tree, I presume. What is it?"

None of them spoke for the first few minutes. They were only staring into each other's eyes intently, one of them not sure if what he said was the right thing to say and the other not sure if she could express her thoughts.

Neytiri made the next move, though, in Spock's surprise.

"Nothing was wrong, until... until those humans invaded our planet... their intentions are not good, Spock and Eywa can feel it... And because of that, she's fading away. She's dying, Spock, do you know what that means?" She said with tears in her eyes as she came closer to the Commander.

"Eywa dies, then we all die... For once and for all... Once she's gone, she can never come back. We need you, Commander... We need you... all of you..."

"Say no more, Neytiri. Starfleet is at your service..."

Author's note

Hey everybody, I'm back with another chapter, after a very long time! It's school that's keeping me busy, I swear!

Anyway, if you liked this chapter do not forget to vote and/or comment on the comment section down below telling me your opinions and/or giving me any ideas for the next image!

Do not hesitate to correct me if there are any mistakes in the text, just do it politely! Any rude comment will be deleted!

Thank you very much!

Love,
Seeking Serenity 💋