four

"Maybe we should talk about last night."

That's all he needed to say to make me freeze. "Okay... talk." I gestured for him to go on.

"Do you remember any of it?" He asked. I shook my head. "Not really." I mumbled. Time for the moment of truth.

"We didn't have sex." Auston said and I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god. I was still curious though. "Then, what happened? How'd it happen?" I asked.

"Well, you, Will and I were watching Superbad. Will fell asleep, a sex scene came on and I kissed you. We made out and then you lead me to your room. We just had a very heated make out session with out clothes. We were going to go further but you fell asleep." He explain. I laughed. Did I seriously fall asleep on a guy before sex? Oh wow.

"Also, you can still see those hickeys. Might want to cover them before Mitch and Steph get back." He chuckled.

"Ugh, I'm going to have to cover them for a while, there's a lot." I groaned. He just laughed at me. He didn't have much to worry about, his shirts hid his.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Could you make us food? I'm hungry." He answered. I nodded and walked into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?"

"Hmm, do you have any kraft dinner?" I let out a laugh. I could have made anything and that's what he wanted. "Yeah, I'll make it now." I said. I grabbed a pot, filled it with water and put it on the stove. Auston stood in the middle of the kitchen on his phone while I sat on the counter.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. The whole place was silent but it was nice at the same time. I was pulled away from my phone when I felt something on my leg. I looked up to see Auston standing between my legs. He was super close to me. Why?

"Ever heard of personal space?" I joked. He just shrugged and got closer, as if that was even possible. Our noses were basically touching. He places his lips on mine and before I knew it we were making out. One of his hands on my thy and the other in my damp hair. My arms were wrapped around his neck. Not going to lie, it was pretty nice and very heated. That's until a voice come echoing through the house.

"Honey! I'm home!" Steph's voice sung through out the apartment m. I pushed Auston away from me and I got off the counter. He pointed at my neck and I ran to my room to grab a hoodie. Couldn't let them see my hickeys.

"Auston! Could you put the pasta in the pot?" I shouted from my room. I heard him shout back a faint yes. Then I walked back out. Act like nothing happened. I thought to myself. "So, why are you guys back so early?" I asked. Auston was standing by the stove making food, Steph and Mitch were standing near him.

"The movie was super boring! We thought we'd just come back and see if you guys killed each other or not." She explained.
"Oh well, it's all good here." I replied.

"I can see, Auston's making food. That almost never happens." Mitch joked.

"Yeah, I had too, her cooking sucks." Austin replied with a straight face. I couldn't tell if he was being honest or not.

"What! No, it doesn't. It's delicious." Steph defended me, I think. Mitch, Steph and I walked over to the couches and sat down on them. Steph and Mitch on one and me on the other.

"At least I can cook more than kraft dinner." I said. Mitch and Steph started laughing. "Ha! Auston just got roasted by Kristina!" Mitch was still laughing.

"Yeah, whatever. It's ready. Kristina, you want some or not?" Auston raised and eye brow at me.

"Yes please." I smiled. Auston put the kraft dinner in two bowls, then put the dishes in the sink. He walked over to me and handed me a bowl, taking a seat beside me. "Thank you." I tried to say as I shoved a spoon full in my mouth.